Jack Monroe #294 It's like 10,000 tweets when all you need is a life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One very simple money-saving tip that I have heard over and over in the past few months is that people should assess their finances and cancel any unnecessary direct debits. Funnily enough, I've never heard Jack making that suggestion 🤔
She doesn't have Netflix, a TV, or wifi subscription. She's only recently learned what a kilowatt is! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think that story has been proven a lie by the canal.
That can't be right accuracy is kinda Jack's flex and she has a typically autistic adherence to the truth. The canal must have made a mistake. It's the only possible explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A round-up of Jack's very triggering tweets :mad:

'Absolute adherence to truth'? 😂
She recently lied about owning and recommending a book, saying a kitten she 'adopted' was never hers, and that she is never hungry after numerous tweets about waking up in the night starving.
These are just some whoppers from the last few days.
Just because she keeps saying she is truthful doesn't mean she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
You could make the Jack Monroe film in I, Tonya/ The Big Short style. Characters breaking the fourth wall to say 'that didn't happen' at every opportunity.

Get Jimmy Nail in to do the V/O.

My knowledge of the Fire Service comes almost exclusively by way of Fireman Sam, but surely one would be required to drive to be a firefighter, so wasn't the whole thing a bit of a non-starter anyway? And, of course, we must politely draw a veil over how an 18 year old with 4 1/2 GCSE's got the well paid fire service job in the first place...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
You could make the Jack Monroe film in I, Tonya/ The Big Short style. Characters breaking the fourth wall to say 'that didn't happen' at every opportunity.

Get Jimmy Nail in to do the V/O.

My knowledge of the Fire Service comes almost exclusively by way of Fireman Sam, but surely one would be required to drive to be a firefighter, so wasn't the whole thing a bit of a non-starter anyway? And, of course, we must politely draw a veil over how an 18 year old with 4 1/2 GCSE's got the well paid fire service job in the first place...
Trifley D could make an appearance like the Antony bourdain bit in the big short to show it is all bollocks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know there’s some confusion about Jacks age but all estimates so far are wrong as she must be about 250 to have done all the things she claims to have done

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jack would pay good Patreon money to be able to go back in time and change her upbringing to be the modern day Oliver Twist. What’s so bad about admitting you had a good upbringing and you’re not in poverty?! She’s off her head.

This is Jack’s inspiration for her tangled web of an origin story:

When in actual fact she lived a very respectable lifestyle and had a great upbringing. The fact she steals trauma from films like this and peoples stories and appropriates them as her own is truly despicable, she’s a poverty ghoul.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Jack is being very very clever in her latest “severe ED” tweets.

In the ED awareness world, there is a lot of work going on about how they are “invisible” and that the majority of people with AN aren’t actually of extremely low body weight. So much so, they are being missed in diagnosis and losing out on life-saving treatment. They should be being diagnosed as having atypical AN and treated accordingly.

Jack will know this and any bite back she receives about how she doesn’t “look like she suffered from AN” will be met with this from the squigs.

However, anybody in recovery would stay well away from the measuring out of food in the way that she is doing now. Anybody in recovery would have a consistent story about what led them to the ED. Anybody in recovery would not binge and restrict like she often does. That would count as a relapse. She is not in recovery because she never had an ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Haven’t grunked this morning but received this response from bbc including the standalone sentence: ‘We note your concerns with Jack Monroe.’ I’d like to humbly, gently and softly nominate this as a subtle yet meaningful thread title.
29F83978-5971-4F08-B442-D0960F69BB8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve seen her mother contradict her ONCE but I can’t remember where it was- a frau might have receipts. Basically Jack was whining in reply to someone taking about birthmarks that the reason she can’t swim as an adult is because as a kid she had to endure painful treatments to remove a birthmark from her leg (I’m not even getting into all the time she’s had to learn to swim since BECOMING an adult, but #POVERTY and I digress). Her mum replied in the comments that it was at Jack’s insistence/choice that she had those treatments.

She is just bleeping grim. How does one develop into such an awful human being. Is it really just a confluence of narcissism and social media?!
Quoting myself like a nob Jack on Twitter, but I found the receipts in thread 274 page 36. I can’t figure out how to link to it, but mods will you please do that if what I’ve done here isn’t right?
7AE5F420-6614-4FE0-A613-F000DBBB03FC.jpeg
9DB76AE3-A7BD-4A15-857B-44F2524B9425.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.