Jack Monroe #294 It's like 10,000 tweets when all you need is a life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the foods in Jack's tweetathon sound edible, indeed, enjoyable. I wonder why she doesn't cook like that now?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh god, firemanlady Jack is back.
Someone (I would guess irl) has said something about how she wasn't fit enough for something or other.
For anyone new and lurking...
Jack was never a firefighter
Jack was a call handler, she wasn't physically up to scratch to be a firefighter.
Jack failed the RAF entrance test because she wasn't up to their standards.
Jack was never involved in any way shape or form in the Grenfell investigation.
No one on earth turns to Jack for advice when it comes to do with any disaster.
She is lying.
(Also worth nothing that her agent kept begging for a slot on Strictly but they repeatedly turned her down which is something considering they took on Anne Widdecombe)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This may already have been said, i am behind. If she is on ED recovery then i call bullshit oon her not knowing exactly how many calories are in every food she carefully measures. ED tends to lead one to develop a 'forensic' lnowledge of how many calories are in an apple (or any food). Lies lies lies

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Given how traumatic a house fire is, it feels deeply insensitive to publicly gush this much about how fun fire fighter training is. A "Some of the physical training exercises were fun" could be tolerable in the right context but this is just far, far too much.

Jack demonstrating once again that she doesn't care about the impact her words can have on the exact people she claims to be advocating for.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Why does she have to make everything so freaking complicated? She's the one insisting it's a healthy diet so why is she now wanting to get experts in to go over things? I thought SHE was thee literal expert in this?

Screenshot 2022-04-26 at 12.55.11.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That’s not bleeping true anyway, as if a can of plum tomatoes or chickpeas by x will be anything other than marginally different than the one y makes.

anyway this is all lies, as we know.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The thing with calorie counting is the ballache of is the weighing of each item which she’s already done…

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We are all forgetting, Jack is a "bodybuilding pescatarian" so she is the most physical of physical people.

Re the ED talk, remember that strange claim of hers about what her parents gave her? That was a weird one 😬

Slightly behind so apologies if already mentioned.

C1C7D7AB-BA59-4719-8D7A-BAA4AB1B6319 (2).jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
We are all forgetting, Jack is a "bodybuilding pescatarian" so she is the most physical of physical people.

Re the ED talk, remember that strange claim of hers about what her parents gave her? That was a weird one 😬

Slightly behind so apologies if already mentioned.

But you’ve also said you are an alcoholic as well so are they to blame for that too?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.