Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This is bonkers, it's meant to be a defence of her weekly shop and the tiny portions it makes and it ends with her being set alight in a portakabin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 151

StatusWoe

VIP Member
I can't sleep and all that's going round my head is the pumble and its endless potential.

Timone and Pumble. Pumble and Prejudice. Girl With the Pumble Earring. Pumble Fiction. Monty Pumble and the Holy Grail.
Nooo, please stop. 🤣 I promised I wouldn't mention the Frankenstein's monster that is the Pumble, but here I am at stupid o'clock night shift hours 🔺still thinking about it. Finally realised what it reminds me of though. You know that filler/foam stuff that's used in repair work? One of these is not like the others:

1650936725260.png
1650936881231.png

1650936820448.png
1650936988129.png

1650937641065.png

1650937827192.png

I really need to put a film on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
Also a midwife 🔺 earning a comfy £40k plus unsocial hours/call-out rates and overtime and besides I would be tucking into a freshly birthed placenta before I touched any of Jack’s slopshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

definitelynotvlad

Chatty Member
Sorry, is she advocating you can use the juice of *any* bean to make meringue? I’ve heard of Aquafaba from chickpeas, but not any old bean? Any volunteers to try a kidney bean juice meringue? I’ll try baked beans and see how that goes.

Also, I am a midwife, and the wages are not £20 a week food budget terrible. And even if I were in dire straits, I’d be nicking food off the patients lunch trolley long before I resorted to trying any of her depressipes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Lilac squig is the racist c*nt (sorry Rev, if you're reading) who demanded Hindu squig apologise to both her and Jack.

Screenshot_20220425-125621_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220425-125629_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It's an absolute joke that she's going on about all the work she does for The Poors for FREE when she's JUST POSTED a paid for ad for twitter which recommends people eat potato peelings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100