Jack Monroe #294 It's like 10,000 tweets when all you need is a life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may already have been said, i am behind. If she is on ED recovery then i call bullshit oon her not knowing exactly how many calories are in every food she carefully measures. ED tends to lead one to develop a 'forensic' lnowledge of how many calories are in an apple (or any food). Lies lies lies
❤😔

Too short.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jack can’t stand not having the last word can she? 😂 When you start watching out for it it becomes more and more apparent.
I did when she crawled into my DMs. I had my say then quickly blocked her. Ha! Dear Fraus, it was DELICIOUS. 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Is this a different property inspection?

Were the ones from a few weeks ago forgotten about?

Did they not happen?

What TF is going on?

ETA- she’s answered. Thanks hun. Tone down the rest of your TL though pls.
23C7CDAE-335D-4937-8F19-C8E8290BF917.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
  • in the beginning - Jack started Creation
  • the first day - light was created, so Jack would never have to sell her lightbulbs
  • the second day - the sky was created, perfect for future gloves to fly in the wild
  • the third day - dry land, seas, plants and trees were created, so food, apart from potatoes, could grow
  • the fourth day - the Sun, Moon and stars were created. All times of day would be interchangeable though
  • the fifth day - creatures that live in the sea and creatures that fly were created.
  • the sixth day - animals that live on the land and finally humans, made in the image of God were created. Strong enough to benchpress the Queen and walk 20,000 steps sitting down, the design
  • by day seven - Jack finished her work of creation and rested, making the seventh day a day of rest. All future days would be the same. She was tired, exhausted, but managed to Tweet all about it. She blamed The Tories.

sorry Rev

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
50p for 50 sweets, can you IMAGINE? Why would anyone have gone to Woollies for their pick n mix?
Who remembers when mama would give you a shiny penny as a treat? In those days that would buy a family sized bag of Opal Fruits

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is this a different property inspection?

Were the ones from a few weeks ago forgotten about?

Did they not happen?

What TF is going on?

ETA- she’s answered. Thanks hun. Tone down the rest of your TL though pls.
Maybe they told her to remove all the bags of tit at the last one and this is them coming back to make sure she's done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Tick tock Jack. You have been on Twitter A LONG time already. Given you were at your desk at 5, when are you going to fit in your 20,000 steps and physical job?

Tick tock.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Big J is the last person who should give fruit and veg advice, all fruit and veg that enters the bungalow immediately seems to give up hope, go squishy and turn into slime before being bunged in something. Abandon nutrition all ye who enter here
I wish you'd all stop being so funny when I've already nominated a TT 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Given how traumatic a house fire is, it feels deeply insensitive to publicly gush this much about how fun fire fighter training is. A "Some of the physical training exercises were fun" could be tolerable in the right context but this is just far, far too much.

Jack demonstrating once again that she doesn't care about the impact her words can have on the exact people she claims to be advocating for.
On one occasion during my nurse training in the 1990s, we were sent to an actual fire service training site and after some lectures and videos we had to practice escaping from a smoke filled room. We knew it was a practice, we knew that someone was watching and would pull us out if needed, it was all perfectly safe...but it was terrifying. Utterly terrifying. I once had to deal with a fire in the bin of the Smoking Room (that's how long ago this was) of a ward I was in charge of. We put the fire out before the fire brigade arrived, we'd moved the patients to safety etc but the potential for disaster was so stressful. It took me a while to settle down. Thankfully I've never experienced a house fire and I hope I never will. Jack's so dismissive of all these things but capable of making a performance about Grenfell

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Ok when I rented this NEVER happened probably because my landlord could trust me not to rip up carpet and take windows out of the shed (reader, we did not have a shed because like most people all I could afford was a two bed flat with a housemate with a kitchen/living room combi, please leave me alone I'm at breaking point).

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.