Jack Monroe #294 It's like 10,000 tweets when all you need is a life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see she's recovered from the arthritis that was so crippling she couldn't walk.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
I’m calling this nonsense out. I walk a lot. I don’t drive either and I tend to walk around 5k a day and I don’t hit 20000 steps a day. Nowhere near it. Tends to be around 8000-9000. It would take her hours to walk 20000 steps.

Around 4.5 hours by my reckoning. Every day? Rubbish. This is garbage. She does NOT walk 20k steps a day and row and lift weights too and eat those minuscule portions. She walks 20000 steps in between sitting on twitter. Yomping around the crappy bungalow?
God. The lies.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Her meals are also repetitive. On the planner she had toad in the hole for dinner one night then sausage stroganoff the next two nights. I don’t mind eating the same dinner two nights in a row but not everyone likes this. Basically if you like sausages then you’ll be able to eat her food.
I like sausages but not the extra bollock ones so I’ll pass thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is amazing, she really is going to argue with people if they come back to her with a calorie count for whatever weight of ingredient she's written on her food diary by saying 'Only I know the recipes in granular detail'? It's madness.

Screenshot 2022-04-26 at 11.23.32.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Jack can’t stand not having the last word can she? 😂 When you start watching out for it it becomes more and more apparent.
It's an incredible that all her illnesses and trauma are really good for shutting down Twitter spats by making the other person too shocked/upset to respond properly. Imagine if things had turned out differently and she was reduced to roaring "I have PILES" to get herself out an argument.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
I’m calling this nonsense out. I walk a lot. I don’t drive either and I tend to walk around 5k a day and I don’t hit 20000 steps a day. Nowhere near it. Tends to be around 8000-9000. It would take her hours to walk 20000 steps.

Around 4.5 hours by my reckoning. Every day? Rubbish. This is garbage. She does NOT walk 20k steps a day and row and lift weights too and eat those minuscule portions. She walks 20000 steps in between sitting on twitter. Yomping around the crappy bungalow?
God. The lies.
20000 smol pixie steps!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How can she say she has a very physical day yet also simultaneously claim she’s at her desk most of the day and night. That isn’t physical ya womp
She had to go to bed last week after making a sandwich (or some other tit). Spent the rest of the day twittering on the hell site. Such labour, ooooo hardship, must be knackering, that.

Reactions: 36
Apparently, Ghislaine Maxwell used not eating as a way to get noticed by her parents too.
After an older brother died, I think.
Suddenly they started taking notice of her.
Those Foster Kids really did a job on her, didn't they?

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Starts the thread with AN, finished with autism - genuinely surprised she didn't manage to smuggle a wee mention of arthritis in there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And this reply isn’t getting it as they clearly haven’t joined the dots. No one asked her to calorie count but she was the one measuring 4p of rice and 11p of apples or whatever which equates to a small amount..

I wish someone could actually work it out.

1650968956030.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She might also eat fruit 8 times a day but no way is she and her son and one other person getting 8 portions of fruit and veg a day for a week on those costings. Absolute lies. Her crappy meals aren’t a portion of anything.

Reactions: 45
I remember I once walked around a big lake on holiday. It took about 3 or 4 hours and we did 21,000 steps.

I also used to work in a customer facing job where I had to walk around a building and speak to people as a primary responsibility. I would usually do about 17,000 steps a day which included a walk to and from home. She is, as usual, chatting tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Sorry but it makes me so mad when she says she's got a physically demanding job! She doesn't know the meaning of the term. It's such an insult to anyone who's ever known day in day out of spending 8 hours on your feet, running around with barely a break. And how knackered that makes you.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
She might also eat fruit 8 times a day but no way is she and her son and one other person getting 8 portions of fruit and veg a day for a week on those costings. Absolute lies. Her crappy meals aren’t a portion of anything.
Plus fruit is important but as @traumatised sideboard pointed out the other day Jack was using fruit that is a small portion such as easy peelers. Small tangerines wouldn't personally fill me up. Plus she's relying on more fruit than veg which isn't recommended.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.