Jack Monroe #294 It's like 10,000 tweets when all you need is a life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she either just publish the recipes or stfu?
What conclusions are people supposed to draw when she is pricing her portions in pennies?
Is she going for a gotcha moment?
To up the calorie content all the finished recipes would have to do (broadly speaking) is have a 7p serving of rice instead of a 2p one. Is this the reveal that is coming?
What a waste of time.
She can't publish them because they don't exist.

Reactions: 26
I invented Housing Benefit because I explained it clearly to my partner when I started administering it

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Ugh unsure if I want a chaos or not, can’t Jackie go fake read her fake books for an afternoon, mummy has things to do today!

I think if she’s bean binned from Lorraine it’s coz of her Twitter behaviour. You, a blue tick, simply can’t go off on members of the GP without it looking absolutely unhinged. It’s like economies of scale or something: harassing Asda, gov or other blue ticks gets her yas queened but pumbleing Kevin, Maureen or whichever else unlucky fool unfortunate enough to piss her off that day the lengthy, rapid fire, venomous diatribes looks like bullying. Some of her followers might still yas queen it but the corporations and industry professionals with images to protect want to be as far away from that bleeping tit as possible. She, a person with half mil followers, cannot abuse a person with a couple of hundred followers and expect the employers to go “thank you Jack very cool.”

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Her meals are also repetitive. On the planner she had toad in the hole for dinner one night then sausage stroganoff the next two nights. I don’t mind eating the same dinner two nights in a row but not everyone likes this. Basically if you like sausages then you’ll be able to eat her food.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Jack can’t stand not having the last word can she? 😂 When you start watching out for it it becomes more and more apparent.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
A very physical day to day lifestyle? How?
She “works” from home in a mostly sedentary “job”, by her own admission does very little exercise, doesn’t have young children, isn’t a carer for an adult or older child, doesn’t have a dog that needs daily exercise and doesn’t even seem to leave the house much. Walking to Asda once or twice a week a normal amount of walking for someone her age, not being very physical.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She has a physically demanding job? Hnuh? (She's done a defensive thread because the squig she was replying to earlier hasn't acknowledged her tweets 🙄)

Screenshot 2022-04-26 at 11.17.55.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
'Only I have the recipes'
So you're not going to publish them?

edit - from her new tweets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
When is she fitting in the 20,000 steps? That's 10 miles of walking each day despite also being chained to her desk helping The Poors from 5am to 2am. Make it make sense.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Poll:
Jack is really tired working all the hours under the sun putting the finishing touches to the VBI that will be completed in a weekend in order to hold this goddamn government to account. Will it:
- never see the light of day. Vote :mad:
- become some performative photos of a4 scribblings that never get any further. Vote :(
- become a pdf of thousands of products showing price increases over 10 years without context. Vote (y)
- become an excel sheet showing thousands of products and their increases, plus her take on the true percentage cost of inflation for each. Vote 😲
- be a useable and searchable document that the ONS publish on their website or a really valuable useable tool that really helps people understand the true cost of poverty . Vote :LOL:
- something else :sick:(please let us know other thoughts)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.