Jack Monroe #294 It's like 10,000 tweets when all you need is a life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off Jack you sanctimonious tit.

Come back to the world of “I shall not lie about absolutely everything” when you realise you are not the centre of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Screenshot 2022-04-26 11.30.20.png

What a (Georgia) peach of a tweet! 'Absolute adherence to the truth' has to be the funniest thing Jack has ever said about herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
It's an incredible that all her illnesses and trauma are really good for shutting down Twitter spats by making the other person too shocked/upset to respond properly. Imagine if things had turned out differently and she was reduced to roaring "I have PILES" to get herself out an argument.
And, as always, the topics are too shocking for anyone to ever question their veracity.

Anorexia at age 8? Severe? Pull the other one. She’s been inspired by Nikki Grahame’s life story.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I would like to hear Jack's hot take on Elon buying Twitter. She's just being a vile twit right now. Her ramblings on Elon would be some light relief.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It takes me til teatime to clock in those kind of numbers, that’s walking 1.5 miles to work doing a full shift in a huge store then walking back, then tottering about shopping/cooking/cleaning etc. so from say 7:30am-6:30pm
It is impossible to clock those steps in being at home at your desk. She does the grand sun of duck all the lying spud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Generous portions.

Extremely physical day to day lifestyle.

Absolute adherence to truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I log all of my food in an app every day.
Sometimes I will enter the meals a few days or a week at a time, in advance other times I do it on the hoof.
It has NEVER taken me 8 hours for 7 days worth and my favourite, commonly repeated meals are all stored and can be popped in super fast.
Another lie. 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I would like to hear Jack's hot take on Elon buying Twitter. She's just being a vile twit right now. Her ramblings on Elon would be some light relief.
She's actually liked a thread which, rather amusingly, is about the difference between freedom of speech and freedom of truth, about how we should be concerned about the promotion of disinformation. <Alanis Morrissette Ironic gif, v apt given the thread title>

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She literally commits to things and then they stop existing. Also after ten years surely you shouldn't need to promote anymore. I mean that man just has to flash his name and instant promotion.
That man has a clue, that man is professional, and doesn’t twit about on twitter 🙄

Reactions: 19
ugh, she's being so awful this morning

but, I didn't want to let this squig pass by unnoticed (in reply to the "I'm gonna have to leave this garden 🥺 tweet from the other day)

20220426_113453.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I would say that if you consider yourself too vulnerable to disordered eating to do things properly - you should not be publicly telling vulnerable squigs what are well balanced meals.

She is always very ED triggery and has zero consideration for how her Tweets can affect people. If you can’t count calories, then you can’t categorically say that they’re enough.

I don’t count calories either, but I know what calorific foods are. I know myself, my children and particularly my son of the same age as SB, need more food for an actually active lifestyle than what’s on her fake bullshit meal plan. Growing boys need nutritious food, good fats, carbs, protein. Not just one single bollock + sawdust sausage encased in slop. We eat meat maybe only twice a week, but it’s organic and cooked well, I always buy cheaper cuts to save money. I cook for my kids with lots of butter, cream, coconut oil, variations of nuts and pulses. Nice quality cheeses. But because they are growing they are still always asking for more. No way is her lowest possible portion/slimming world slop actually enough for a growing boy. This is the hill I am prepared to die on!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Another SEVERE illness despite no signs of it being severe.
Can’t just have boring old anorexia. Or just a problematic relationship with food and body issues. No, it’s got to be SEVERE anorexia that’s triggered terribly when someone asks her to do something she doesn’t want to do.

Didn’t realise calorie counters were so complex. Obviously, My Fitness Pal and other free apps don’t exist. Oh no. Everything must be calculated on a granular level that only Mx Monroe can manage.

Actual photo of Jack working out the calories in six grains of rice and a pea.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I’m on a jaunt to my local library and spotted one of our smol pixie’s books.
The condition of the spine suggests it’s never been read while the Miguel Barclay one has clearly been well used.
Also, she singing the praises of mashed potatoes in this one, I was giving her the benefit of the doubt yesterday and thinking maybe her claim not to like potatoes meant mash, but clearly not.
Can’t lie though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm pretty sure I could accurately calculate the calories in the shopping she bought, if I had the time or the inclination but I don't need to forensically examine it to know that it isn't enough for two people for a week.

Also, I work from home, I don't drive and nor does my partner. I shop twice a week, one big shop and one small shop. I spend 345 hours a day at my desk and I don't do anywhere near 20,000 steps a day. I do try to get out every day for a half hour walk which is about 3,500 steps for me along with what I do pottering around the house. There is no way our Jackie is doing 20k steps a day, that's totally unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s really lost the plot now. Imaging reeling off all the negative stuff you’ve gone through in your life to deflect like this. And who in their right mind eats pasta for breakfast?

Shes a fraud. She knows fine well her recipes are light on calories and she’s being questioned on it and doesn’t like it.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.