Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she watch Friends on her phone at home without any wifi or a Netflix account? Or does she take the rowing machine to her OH’s house?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Do you think she's talking about a different black eye incident, or is she just, ummmmm, misremembering?
I bet it’s a different black eye incident but, y’know, it’s a complete lie, made up on the spot, high on Twitter dopamine as per.

Reactions: 32
Do you think she's talking about a different black eye incident, or is she just, ummmmm, misremembering?
That would be a 100% Jack thing to do with weasel words - I wasn't talking about *that* black eye, it IS possible to have had more than one black eye, etc etc

That whole black eye thing was such nonsense. Not eyeshadow - sitting in a sunbeam. I mean really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Something has caused her to start revising bits of history these past few weeks. At first I thought she might be grunking but I’m just not sure any more. A few things have been mentioned that are stuff we remember but others probably wouldn’t (and I don’t just mean non payment of tax) interesting.
Also, yay viggles!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Well what’s the bleeping point of it if only you can access it, love? ‘Kin hell
I've actually written 5 bestselling novels, you just wouldn't know because they're still in my notebooks at draft stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
It is now *taps clock* 4pm and Mrs love strap is still yet to post about earth day or the collab 📢

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I've actually written 5 bestselling novels, you just wouldn't know because they're still in my notebooks at draft stage.
I’ve written an Oscar winning screenplay. You just wouldn’t know it because it’s all in my head. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m gonna do a freedom of information to the ONS to find out how many A4 pages theVirtual Bullshit Index is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Jack: "That's funny because it's about 100 pages of A4 paper........."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.