Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack claims so many ailments, causes, identities that I don't understand why more people haven't noticed the glaring inaccuracies. In my family, we have people suffering depression and other mental illnesses, people with ADHD and or autism, people who have suffered real poverty, people with RA and other physical disabilities. I can see all the inaccuracies in all of her stories and identities, the rest of you mendacious ninnies can see it too. Where's the backlash?
This. It's so obvious from the way she misrepresents all of her conditions and identities. She can never keep her story straight. It's totally insulting to people who genuinely suffer from these things and can't turn them on and off like Jack does. I'm so puzzled as to why more people haven't noticed, especially journalists who are meant to look into their sources!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Perhaps do your research *before* you present as an expert and recommend stupid things as part of a paid partnership?

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 17.08.11.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
Perhaps do your research *before* you present as an expert and recommend stupid things as part of a paid partnership?

View attachment 1213213
Actually we are canal now 😘. Yes, we are persistent hun and as you should know (well maybe you shouldn’t, you know SFA about most things) the minority influence is only effective when it is consistent in its drive to effect change.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I like to see more as a Canal of persistent fact checkers, receipt keepers and truth tellers Jack. You only have to stop cosplaying and grifting and we will go.

eta use of bad C word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

View attachment 1213213
Ohhh she’s snippy. I was just about to comment on how fake nice she was being and here she goes. A Friday night chaos. Fraus, grab your wine or non-alcoholic flat lemonade tea and some smart price maize snacks, we are in for a treat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Did she mention Louisa this much? OH is very much being over mentioned right now … can’t be a v long relationship.

I think they are imaginary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That is a lot of food at 2am. I would not manage that on an on my feet most of the night shift.
am discovering ( I say discovering, remembering really) that meal plans do not survive contact with boys on school holidays. Whilst I was working my eldest cooked two part baked baguettes and filled them with ham and mozzarella. Completely ignoring my plans for Findus @like French bread pizza later in the week. He wasn't home alone but his Dad's response to late night snacking is ooh make me some too! Which is how he ended up eating baking spread on toast , because all blocks of fat wrapped in shiney paper are interchangeable. SB never seems to raid the kitchen or eat an entire loaf of toast

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.