Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

These people are insane. How is running a lucrative begging scam and publishing pictures of slop helping anyone? What is it they're seeing?

This squig works either in a paid or voluntary capacity in a community supermarket. They do more than Jack, yet they find her inspiring. Is it drugs? What the hell is going on?

Reactions: 71
Yes, and particularly as a fire service one would have been viewed as a good one for experience so she could have easily got into one. However people don’t realise if you haven’t done it you can’t really take the piss in call centres. You have to take set breaks and log in on time and meet objectives consistently every day or it is very easily picked up by the computer systems..

Reactions: 35
Definitely drugs.
I've always said they are all on drugs.
All of them are on all of the drugs.

Reactions: 45
I love Trifle Defender. She reminds me that it's not just us. I cannot fathom why no one (other than us) calls her out on the awful triggering, irresponsible stuff she posts.

Reactions: 141
I every so often stop and think what it is that Jack wants? How will she know when her work is complete?

All she seems to do is talk about herself but poorly disguise it as trying to help the poor, and overthrowing the Tories. So when Labour get into power will Jack disappear? Or will she be raging when they don’t print more money or make every item of food 20p?
It just feels like this will be never ending for everyone. She is never going to be happy, being a black hole of everything.

Reactions: 50
Please be kind to yourself. You sound like a loving and caring mum and no wonder Jack's nonsense is triggering for you. Sending you a gentle virtual hug

Reactions: 41
Within about 10 minutes of Labour getting elected and refusing to reverse Tory benefit cuts, Jack will mither on about being betrayed like no one saw it coming about ten miles off. Her middle class fans will begin to drift off as they no longer need to use her as a stick to beat the Tories with. They have voted Labour- their consciences are clear. At this point she'll probably latch on to the far left and replace her Metro fanny pad with a Morning Star one.

Reactions: 43
the squigs are mad, jack's mad, it's just a codependency of madness at this point

Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.