Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's impossible to say which book is the worst without having forensically read all of them in granular detail. This is the book that contains such delights as rinsed beef and mandarin 'feijoada', the provocative shroud of cannellini beurre blanc, the infamous rinsed hoop pasta e ceci and a meatloaf comprising cooked meat, pears and (of course) stuffing mix. There is on the other hand the book which has spaghetti with dried mushrooms and white chocolate to consider. Swings and roundabouts innit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Apparently on 144000 of us are only going to be saved anyway, I doubt me, rees- moggs or her will make the cut...! So I don't why she's so bothered about him being a bad one and making an easter message. Sorry rev this what some Jehovah's witnesses told me. I studied with them for over a year, I never went to their church or took it further than home study. I am a non practicing Christian protestant in my faith from northern Ireland but I was curious about other religions.
I walk into church, the water in the font starts boiling. I am a good person but…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
:rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 23.15.12.png

Especially offensive for me as when my depression it at its worst, I don't think about clothes or colour, I just put the nearest and/or cleanest things on, even if they are colourful

• Heart
Reactions: 89
That is absolutely the worst face tuned photo of her I have ever seen. I’m older than she is by quite a bit and I never face tune a selfie. The most I ever do is change the colour of my photos. Nothing else. That just shows how insecure she really is

she’s got over the bad mentals in 72 hours? That’s good going eh?

Reactions: 72
She's put all the saturation up to 100%. Also why would you be startled by a selfie. She is odd!

She reminds me of Wednesday Adams trying to smile
DlvPr-sW0AAnY1q.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.