Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its far too early for a thread title, but 'it jostles my courgettes' is fabulous.
I stole it from another poster in a thread long gone to be fair. I think it’s a bastardised Jackism like grate my mushrooms 🤣

LJC is she gonna have a Bible-off with Rees-Mogg? I sense a viral chaos a-coming…

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My theory:

The cake and all it's extras prove the slop shop was purely performative and there was a second shop done that day, with a separate receipt. This second shop contains all the food she actually eats, brand name goodies and expensive drinks for example.

I don't think pork belly was on the stocktake either.

Why is she like this?
Because she is a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like someone's been snarky and then decided against having a full day of Jack wanging on about battery acid in her crevices and sending her flying monkeys out on attack and deleted instead.

Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 09.30.30.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Looks like someone's been snarky and then decided against having a full day of Jack wanging on about battery acid in her crevices and sending her flying monkeys out on attack and deleted instead.

View attachment 1200021
The deleted tweet said something along the lines of 'looking for more likes/followers again. Jack'

ETA: Managed to get a screenshot of it.

Screenshot 2022-04-17 09.39.37.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but are Kit Kats that uniformly covered in chocolate?
It seems whenever I get a Kit Kat you can see the wafer bit through the chocolate on the bottom.
Or are we getting sub-standard Kit Kats in Ireland?
Also, can you buy them singularly because I never get a perfect edge on the break between 'fingers'..
Anyway, I have thought about this WAY too much, so Merry Easter Cabal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Isn't it remarkable that only yesterday morning Jack was vulnerable and struggling but by the evening she'd perked up enough to have people round for dinner which she cooked, make and decorate a cake from scratch and is off out again today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Isn't it remarkable that only yesterday morning Jack was vulnerable and struggling but by the evening she'd perked up enough to have people round for dinner which she cooked, make and decorate a cake from scratch and is off out again today.
I am shooketh. Shooketh I tell thee.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What do you mean? She is STRONG and UNEXTINGUISHABLE like a FLAME.

Hmm I think Christian Jack has gotten to me. Where’s the heathen bunny when you need him with a sugar hit.

ETA a censored whelk with a bunny hat on it is a strange avi indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She is actually out of order with that tweet. She wouldn’t dream of posting something at a high profile Muslim or Jew Tory or person she disagrees with on literally the biggest day of their religious calendar. It’s just incredibly crass as usual from her. Whether you agree with JRM or not need to remember judge not, lest ye be judged (Matthew 7:1)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

View attachment 1200021
I often question myself about being on this site, and feel guilty for some of the things I think and post. But, really, is there any need for this nastiness? It's trolling, pure and simple. And whoever it is, even JRM, it just isn't *nice* is it?

Anyway, happy Easter fraus. I hope you all have lots of lovely (Shredded Wheat-free) chocolate 🐇

• Heart
Reactions: 53
That food looks bad enough as it is, but I wonder how long it was hanging about while she tried to get her photos of it..? Cold green slop. 😑
I'm grunking so apologies if this lands in the middle of another appalling chaos/pensioner pile-on, but basically all her food reminds me of the photos of infected wounds we have pinned inside the clinical room store cupboards at work.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Happy Easter Fraus. I am sitting flicking through the Waitrose magazine this morning instead of getting lunch prepped because I am a procrastinator. Now I am usually a Tesco frau but Waitrose is near me and I had forgotten a vital Easter dessert ingredient so I popped in and also picked up their magazine. Someone earlier said the chocolate nest recipe was from the Waitrose magazine. Now look what else is in there - a Chetna recipe no less, for spring onions. Not an original idea in her head. Roots left on and everything.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
So in this analogy JRM is Jesus and Jack is idk Pontius Pilate or something? Squigs are so dense.

Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 09.50.17.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.