Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one almighty chaos on her part. She's just being utterly horrible. I don't understand how people can still defend her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Let me take a wild guess at what has happened here. She got told at some point yesterday that she was being bumped from Lorraine. Spent the rest of the day in a narc rage, possibly or possibly not fuelled by J.1g. Crashed out. Got up lunchtime with a comedown/hangover/narc rage and picked up where she left off only she's even more unpleasant now due to the comedown/hangover etc

Can we pinpoint the exact moment she got told she wasn't needed on LK?

Reactions: 31
I'd be willing to pay a months broadband for Jack so she could do a zoom. Let's make AMAFest happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Let me take a wild guess at what has happened here. She got told at some point yesterday that she was being bumped from Lorraine. Spent the rest of the day in a narc rage, possibly or possibly not fuelled by J.1g. Crashed out. Got up lunchtime with a comedown/hangover/narc rage and picked up where she left off only she's even more unpleasant now due to the comedown/hangover etc

Can we pinpoint the exact moment she got told she wasn't needed on LK?
Probably the “get Kevin” or whatever it was comment

Reactions: 22
Could be worse, Len, at least you didn't Google Danielle Lloyd and Pringle gate.
Also please don't Google 'Vonny Irn Bru' or 'Harvey Weinstein gangrene '
All are things I have found in the pages of Tattle and all need eye bleach afterwards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She's probably also pissed that Edwina was trending earlier because of a spat with Rylan. 😆 Hang on, hasn't she had beef with both these two in the past?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
PIP isn't means tested so should could apply for that if her arthritis affects her daily life considerably on a daily basis. UC is reduced when you have 6k in savings and stopped completely at 16k. UC isn't just a simple as what you earn it trashes into account outgoings such as rent, pension and what the local housing allowance is to help with rent in your area.

I don't know why if she is as poor as she claims she doesn't put in a claim for UC.
Apologies for my typos. I'm trying to pick my words as carefully as Jack obviously but my phone has other ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
PIP isn't means tested so should could apply for that if her arthritis affects her daily life considerably on a daily basis. UC is reduced when you have 6k in savings and stopped completely at 16k. UC isn't just a simple as what you earn it trashes into account outgoings such as rent, pension and what the local housing allowance is to help with rent in your area.

I don't know why if she is as poor as she claims she doesn't put in a claim for UC.
She has 730-odd subscribers to her Patreon which is publicly available information which DWP could rightly take into account when assessing her information for a means tested benefit.

I think we all know what she's implying with "perpetually gurning kevin" as well

I'd be surprised if that tweet stays up long
Agree, especially as she was thinly veiling a threat to sue someone yesterday

Suggesting he's on something, pals with Charlie etc.
this instantly reminded me of Mrs Merton at the Brits coming out and saying to the audience “Charlie, if you’re here love, make yourself known to security. People are worried for you. I were backstage and all I heard was ‘where’s Charlie? Who’s holding Charlie?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
As a literal card carrying Labour party member it's genuinely beyond me why they think calling Conservative voters Tory C*nts and generally being extremely rude to them unprovoked is a good tactic for bringing people onside? It's so commonplace as well, Jackie is not on her own in behaving like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Just checked on old Tory squig and they, like Jack, also didn’t want Corbyn, well whaddaya know 😏 Much more alike than they think!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Omg the ✨drama✨ of this mailer, I love it, they’re blessed to have that copywriter!

Out of interest can those repayment plans be like £1 a week for the rest of eternity? I know that can be the case with “commercial” debts (idk the word for it but like normal people getting into credit card debt) but can’t imagine HMRC are gonna take too kindly to such an arrangement 😳
With Self Assessment they do an income and expenditure check and will decide if what is left over is a sufficient payment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.