Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading that felt like being a kid on the school computers and going on r*tten.com and seeing like… cartel crime scene pics. Like that level of nausea and discomfort.

Honestly feel for that poor old woman who simply won’t be from a time where so much as the c word is said let someone that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She’s accused people of stalking as well. It’s all buzz words to get attention. Trolling. Stalking. Abuse. She goes for the shock factor knowing that people won’t ask for details. It’s horrible awful manipulation of people.

It’s really awful manipulation of people. She knows what she’s doing. As soon as she mentions she’s being stalked she gets sympathy. As for her comments that if she told 1 per cent of it people would be shocked. On you go then, tell it.

She’s an actual embarrassment. Remember the tweets she made about an ex teacher stalking her then when she was challenged she said she was in a fugue state? I can only assume her new partner isn’t following her on twitter.
Remember the story about being r*ped, sexually abused and threatened with knives by an ex, when pregnant?

The stories about being a prostitute?

I’m sure there are more but I’ve forgotten.

All shock factor, knowing that people won’t ask for details.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This is who ITV have chosen to give tips on meal tips and getting the most out of the food they have? This snidey, raging, hypocritical, mood hoover is the best they could come up with?
I hope she has a lovely Easter weekend all on her own. Who the hell would want to spend any time with that?
Let’s hope ITV have seen this

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Wtaf?
She has gone bleeping barmy. Why is elderly Tory being subjected to this insanity?
It’s perfect tip jar fodder, lots of people will drop some money in the PayPal, the post needs reporting and removing

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Can you imagine how differently this could have gone.

jack: I appreciate you are trying to show the cost of living but I don’t think this is realistic for the majority of 4.1 million in poverty
Lady and gentleman Tory: what do you mean, this is how we live, we were brought up post war and have always lived like this, waste not want not. People nowadays are too wasteful
Jack: you may think that way, but can I direct you to some real facts about how it may not be as easy as you think for young families in poverty these days

*respectful dialogue continues with a hope they may take into account what they see**

potential for actual change.
But instead Jack callled their food Labrador puke and set her smug followers on them.

food poverty is a massive issue in this country, but so is food waste so sneering at someone for serving broccoli with toast- (maybe they were out of potatoes and wanted to use it up before it goes off before next pension payment or whatever) is just wrong.
I agree with every damn word of this. I too have the oddest food combos based on what I've got to use up. Haaaaaaate throwing food away. I had exactly this conversation with two family members who are Tory councillors! (Labour voter here)

Really I should have just nutted them both and told the internet about it later. But, I'm an adult so......no.

Posted this whilst catching up and, YIKES. Terrifying to witness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
In a long line of shocking things she has done that repulsive tweet is right up there.
Just because someone stood up to her calmly she has to resort to that.
Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
JM might get herself in the Daily Heil with this one, no chance of her being able to sue if they are just screenshots of her own words. I hate the rag but would like to see this.
She’s been there before, nasty foul mouthed ****

• Sad
Reactions: 27
All that woman (dried carrots or not) did was post a pic of her bleeping dinner and now look- what if she starts having intrusive thoughts about THAT horror tweet? Poor woman, I really feel for her 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
holy tit, she is an absolute horror. honestly can’t believe none of her family or friends have gone round and tried to stop this - they must just be done with it all?

this is deeply uncomfortable to watch, she is absolutely horrible and out of control. is this the worst she’s been? it seems like it to me.

i am finding it hard to feel sorry for her watching her just spew bile knowing that she’ll show absolutely no remorse or make actual meaningful steps to change her absolutely disgusting behaviour.

if her son is with her then my heart honestly breaks for him 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I feel like it's so important to constantly reiterate (just in case first time lurkers see this sh*t) that noone on Tattle condones or says this attrocious stuff she says and if they did the mods would shut it down pronto.
I do wish she would be more careful with her language there is very real things going on like this currently in the Ukraine on a daily basis, so if she does read here I would kindly ask her to please think about her words before tweeting as there could be people who's families across the water are undergoing this sort of thing right now.

Go away petal, sort yerself out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I am also no Tory fan, however lots of Labour supporters are money grabbing twats too. I could mention one of you like.
I’m from the NE and for the first time in decades, several places did vote Tory. Know why, because they’ve done NOTHING up here in decades. I mean the Torys won’t either but I can see why people are just desperately trying for change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Except according to Jack herself she’s not well educated. Went to grammar school but left with 4 and a half GCSEs. Am sure she said she was expelled too. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong on that one.
Jack has a tendency to “steal” other people’s stories.
I think being expelled from school was one of Allegra’s.
I think Jack being classed as “gifted” at school was nicked from SB’s dad (I saw SB’s dad’s mum mention that SB’s dad was classed as gifted at school in a Facebook convo with Jack’s mum).
Pretty sure Jack having covid was nicked from Louisa (who had pretty bad covid, and the Times even did a piece on it).
And I still think her foodbank story was cooked up for an article in her local paper.
Her whole life’s a work of fiction.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
She is really trying to instigate a pile on to Tory lady and it isn’t acceptable. Jack was the one who set the dogs on her and all she did was reply and stand up for herself and then the ‘do your worst’ as if she was being the one attacked is delusional

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I knew someone who did get anonymous threats not a kick in the pants off what Jack describes. One of the things the police advised them was to ensure that they weren't drawing any attention to it at all on social media as a reaction can unfortunately encourage the person responsible to keep it up knowing that they're having an effect. I'm honestly surprised the police not speaking to Jack about this and offering similar advice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I don’t believe a word of that vile tweet. Her usual go to is “oh I’ve got MH issues”. This is just her secondary line of defence. I feel like she’s merely trying to shut down any criticism and using it as an out.

I bet Tory lady is flabbergasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.