Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today was not the day to have back-to-back meetings scheduled.

Iā€™d like to add that whilst I donā€™t wish her dead I absolutely do want to see her removed from public life, preferably shamed for class cosplay and unpaid taxes. She deserves nothing but ignominy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
ā€˜Property inspectorā€™ in two tweets - she wants someone to ask about it thenā€¦

The thing is, itā€™s gotta make you wonder if this whole ā€˜hate the landlordā€™ act is because sheā€™s truly living in a tit hole, or if itā€™s another case of Iqbal-the-landlord, where she has stopped paying and looking after the place so the landlord wants to get into the place to make sure sheā€™s not totally bleeping it up..
What happened to the this is her dream bungalow, she's so happy there and would buy it if she could. She plays from the same playbook when she wants to move, same story with her beachfront flat a few years ago.

Reactions: 35
ā€˜Property inspectorā€™ in two tweets - she wants someone to ask about it thenā€¦

The thing is, itā€™s gotta make you wonder if this whole ā€˜hate the landlordā€™ act is because sheā€™s truly living in a tit hole, or if itā€™s another case of Iqbal-the-landlord, where she has stopped paying and looking after the place so the landlord wants to get into the place to make sure sheā€™s not totally bleeping it up..
Ooh I wonder if the landlord wants her out when this lease is up and her next grift will be ā€œI canā€™t extend my contract and Iā€™m going to be homeless in a weekā€

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ooh I wonder if the landlord wants her out when this lease is up and her next grift will be ā€œI canā€™t extend my contract and Iā€™m going to be homeless in a weekā€
ā€¦ā€this was my dream home, I thought I finally felt settled here but of course, poor people arenā€™t allowed nice things etc etcā€¦ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot 2022-04-12 17.37.34.png

I dunno Jack but I've tried saying full HMRC investigation three times to a cheap bag of spaghetti. Let's see what that brings about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
The shelf thing sounds like something she would DEFINITELY take a picture of and post. It's a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Still only managing to lurk as can't keep up with you all Fraus!

But this just came up and it struck me as an interesting comparison to the TT merch figures. They have 3.9m followers and this was what they generated with some charity tees...
Screenshot_20220412-174106_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.