Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I wonder if the landlord wants her out when this lease is up and her next grift will be “I can’t extend my contract and I’m going to be homeless in a week”
I'm sure the boys will just have a little, light breakfast (probably granola or a fruit bircher) before M'uvverr sends them r'aaaaand to 'av a word in her shell like.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Celina Dion and Princess Diana. In the early 2000s. This to me is the most baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think LJC and Jack initially split up two years ago around May time. Then LJC moved back in again last year, ostensibly as "bubble buddies". They must have got back together during this time but Louisa quickly realised she'd made a dreadful mistake (again) and SHE LEFT for good. Hence the lease being signed again. But the idea that Jack had no idea how much Louisa is earning is just utter bullshit.

Reactions: 46
It must have been the Netflix/Aardman/Bristol poo thingy?
Yes, the one which none of them even retweeted or publicised in any way, almost as though they were ashamed of it from the off. Did she ever even do the teaching part of it that she was meant to do? Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh shut up. Bollocks did this happen. If the shelves did collapse then it is because she overfilled them witch clutter. She just needed a nasty dig at the landlady.
I put the post on the side today before opening it. A few seconds later it all fell on the floor. Why was this? Was it my mortgage lender trying to scare me?(send pennies because of the stress) or was it just because something just fell on the floor? Maybe it was a ghost!! Is my house haunted?
Anyway, I must rush to Twitter to make a 10 tweet thread about this

Don't forget to buy me a coffee Fraus.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Yes, it. was posted up thread but as we're all trying to screenshot it's getting a bit messy!

We are lost without @Silver Linings. Lost I tell you!
We are lost!

Jack’s flying monkeys backfiring on her is karma in action, between this and the squigs seeing the light and her tax foibles, it’s already quite the week for her… and it’s only Tuesday!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Still only managing to lurk as can't keep up with you all Fraus!

But this just came up and it struck me as an interesting comparison to the TT merch figures. They have 3.9m followers and this was what they generated with some charity tees...View attachment 1189361
And that's how you do transparency, Jack

Actually shocked at how little they raised though. I did a charity tee with a client a couple of years ago. We sold over 2k tees and made 31 grand and their social media presence is tiny compared to VBP and Jack's.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
It's a lie. As a previous poster pointed out, it's a classic of liars and grifters - rather than respond to the accusation you ARE guilty of, make up a ridiculous accusation and refute that instead. It's a common tactic that true crime podcasters and statement analysts often talk about, it's that common as a tactic to throw people off the scent.
Squigs are total boomers though, recently one tweeted at her that she had a net worth of 2.5mil or whatever with a link to one of those stupid bot “celeb worth” sites. She’s really milking that one

Reactions: 34
Still only managing to lurk as can't keep up with you all Fraus!

But this just came up and it struck me as an interesting comparison to the TT merch figures. They have 3.9m followers and this was what they generated with some charity tees...View attachment 1189361
Now isn't that interesting. With Ukraine being so much in the news you'd expect it to get a better response than a foodbank appeal yet they couldn't beat Jacks £11,000 on the first day. How peculiar, what possible explanation could there be for this curious situation?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
When I searched their twitter name I could only see 2-3 tweets at them. 1 of the people looks to have existing beef with them so doesn’t appear to be a jackolyte. Strange!
There a lot of tweets on the Diversified Media timeline from Jackolytes which were extremely patronising (very Mark Heap voice) about the criticism of Jack because Jack works SO HARD and DOES IT ALL FOR THE POOR and DM clearly hadn't read or understood the whole of Jack's tweet. So for an outfit with their own campaign to work on a total waste of time and energy to deal with, even though the Jackolytes probably thought they were being on their best behaviour and after they'd explained everything so clearly and simply everyone would link arms and sing kumbaya. I think they've been tucked in because it's such a pointless diversion from the account's main aims, but quite the amuse-bouche, although with a lot of white mayo.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
How it started
View attachment 1189351
How it’s going
Why would the shelf inside a wall cupboard on an internal wall, high up on that wall, rot away? Rot requires the wood (chipboard in this case) to be wet.

It can't be dampness through the wall as it is not external.

It can't be rising damp as that will only rise maximum of three feet up the wall.

It can't be leaking pipes because the plumbing for the bathroom is above the other internal wall.

It can't be a roof leak as there is another floor above the ground floor that would be affected first.

It can't be dampness because of condensation as that would affect the external walls first. Also black mould would be evident in every picture she has shared.

I could go on and on. My post grad dissertation was on penetrating dampness, condensation, and it's effects on residential dwellings. There is a couple of chapters on the various wood decays, dry(which bizarrely needs the wood to be wet!) and wet rot.

Building surveyor (retired) here. I think Jack might be lying. It is probably due to overloading the shelves. I would love to see a picture of the supposed "rotten" shelf. So many people use the word "rotten" to describe something that is anything but.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.