Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wildcard theory: OH is clearly a man because Jack couldn’t possibly have the less special gender expression in a relationship with an enby, she obviously just doesn’t want to reveal that it’s a hetero pairing because she loses the special lesbian single mother oppression points she’s been banking all these years, and so is using ‘them’. Also I genuinely believe she’s exhausted the supply of women who’d put up with her tit whereas men are more easily cuntstruck.

OH likes silly old fashioned hats…

OH works part time in a little shop

Despite this OH can afford a big car and flashy gifts

8E702D11-79D1-4781-A31C-61EB5A2AF51F.jpeg

OH is The Repair Shop dude. She even said they watched it together. Please let this be true.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
Wildcard theory: OH is clearly a man because Jack couldn’t possibly have the less special gender expression in a relationship with an enby, she obviously just doesn’t want to reveal that it’s a hetero pairing because she loses the special lesbian single mother oppression points she’s been banking all these years, and so is using ‘them’. Also I genuinely believe she’s exhausted the supply of women who’d put up with her tit whereas men are more easily cuntstruck.

OH likes silly old fashioned hats…

OH works part time in a little shop

Despite this OH can afford a big car and flashy gifts

View attachment 1189428

OH is The Repair Shop dude. She even said they watched it together. Please let this be true.
Jay would NEVER :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Oh FFS, is she doing the “I’m so poor, I’m on the Gruel” Jack again?

It is almost as if she is guilty, when she does this in response to someone suggesting she might have a bit of money…..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I understand the point you’re trying to make here about rent but this is ridiculous. If you have a “decent” landlord - and I use that term very very loosely, it’s not reasonable to move to save what is going to be a very small amount on rent per month. Moving costs are extortionate, never mind the time, plus 6 weeks deposit needed, plus she would need to find somewhere which will accommodate pets. Many charge a fee for that. She would also need to prove income which she can’t do as hasn’t done her taxes 🙄 but even if she had she would be a risk as a self employed person renting a property for that value on her own. She is better off staying where she is for now. There are many criticisms for Jack but I’m afraid this is just not it. It is so expensive to rent in Essex. I am in a two bed badly insulated, terraced house (1 double 1 single room) around 15 miles from jack and it’s £1300 a month. Will rise to £1310 in June, and that’s with negotiations. We have been here since 2014 and rent has risen every year from £1095. And actually, other similar properties cost more at the moment.
If she had her Self Assessment records available for 3 years, proving her income was enough, she would be eligible for a 0% deposit insurance policy which many agents offer now, costs about £120 and saves you the usual bond amount. She also had a £30k deposit for a house a few months ago. She doesn't need a 3 bed dormer bungalow, she WANTS one or wanted one and now shes stuck. She has also chosen to re-sign, so she's past referencing by herself, has a guarantor or has paid a year in advance. More fool her maybe (and her landlord, who I presume is not on Twitter!)?
I would presume a restricted increase in rent is cheaper for her than a new rent amount in a new house. What I have seen over the past year is an average £450 pcm go to £650 pcm. If you stay where you are, your tenancy agreement protects you from increases over a certain % per year, in most cases. A new rental property will potentially cost you *counts on Caroline's singular hand* 344% more

Reactions: 31
It never fails to tickle me when she talks about being upstairs in her bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Is this a thing or has she spelled this out with pasta on her horrible paper-that-looks-like-wall?

For those wondering what's prompted this it is a Narc rant due to rejection. Something or someone has cast her aside and the narcissistic processing in her brain doesn't understand. She's probably been dumped.
I'm going with dumped.

Roll on the funny tragic pictures of Jack angrily posing in a sagging sports bra and a pair of control knickers.

If she wasn't such a bleep I would feel sorry for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is claiming furlough funds then not paying taxes fraud?
I'm with you here, I can't comprehend thinking about a future together and not discussing money. I got married at 21 to a man who had attained the great age of 24, and despite the fact we were both young and also certifiable idiots, we obviously had conversations about money? Who doesn't?
Fellow frau mentioned being burned before financially and I can level with that as a way to keep things separate. I have my own bank account and we have a joint one. I earn less as work part time with more childcare time as Mr V has kicked on last couple of years. Maybe we will reach parity later on but at the moment we need to know each other’s earnings to work out fair shares. Also it all comes out when you get a mortgage together.

Reactions: 35
I've lost all hope of ever reaching the end of my grunk. She just keeps going and going and going, like the world's most obnoxious Energizer bunny, only fuelled by delusion and gruel. I'm pleased I've got a new word to add to the Jacktionary though because what the hecking duck does 'enjoy revisiting that particular dervish of cold rage' mean 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
There a lot of tweets on the Diversified Media timeline from Jackolytes which were extremely patronising (very Mark Heap voice) about the criticism of Jack because Jack works SO HARD and DOES IT ALL FOR THE POOR and DM clearly hadn't read or understood the whole of Jack's tweet. So for an outfit with their own campaign to work on a total waste of time and energy to deal with, even though the Jackolytes probably thought they were being on their best behaviour and after they'd explained everything so clearly and simply everyone would link arms and sing kumbaya. I think they've been tucked in because it's such a pointless diversion from the account's main aims, but quite the amuse-bouche, although with a lot of white mayo.
Forensically analyzed, dear heart, at a granular level. Have a doggo:
oie_14175751vZSQRLEn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
SmartSelect_20220412-181552_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220412-181610_Twitter.jpg

"We"... when you didn't get vaxxed (first jab) til late 2021, had a "bubble buddy" in and out, went out to get fish and chips WHEN you had Covid? Nah duck off.

She's trying *so* hard to go viral it's actually quite funny.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Send Tribbles!
Is it snowing in Southend tonight? I've been busy but catching up and like Lenny, have worn out my shock reaction. Something has definitely happened. Perhaps Hector has turned up the heat.

View attachment 1187607
Poor Captain Kirk is shitting himself!
This has made my day (which has been a difficult one cos I've been BUSY doing my job for which I definitely earn less than Jack the 🛎🔚 receives in patreon each month for sitting on her Mediterranean arse! ). Dear ❤ Captain James T Kirk 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Still only managing to lurk as can't keep up with you all Fraus!

But this just came up and it struck me as an interesting comparison to the TT merch figures. They have 3.9m followers and this was what they generated with some charity tees...View attachment 1189361
I don’t know why this is making me laugh, I think it’s because it just goes to show how bleeping preposterous her claims are. Also a timely reminder that Jack Monroe is yet to declare which other charities have been chosen by her to receive the proceeds of the merchandise which is still for sale.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.