Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad they basically told her to duck off and not share them. So, so glad. Ass on a plate, anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Who’s good at numbers? I’d love to know how many times she’s tweeted in the past 24/48 hours. I’m guessing 150k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The tweets about her arthritis and wishing her dead are a narc tactic called 'chaff and redirect'. When the narc is close to being found out, they fling out a bunch of counter accusations to confuse and redirect the other person. So in these tweets, she is implying that we make fun of her arthritis and that we wish her dead. Of course this is not true but to the average squig it looks as though she is being relentlessly hounded by evil small minded people. Thus the (correct) questions about taxes and grift are mentally filed under "just more horrible things that the evil cabal say" and are dismissed. Jack is again successfully the victim.

She's been doing chaff and redirect for years. (See also: people hate me cos of my tattoos! Cos I'm a single mum! Cos I'm trans! No Jack, we never criticised you about these things, our beef is with your grift.) It's clever because it works.

For more info on this and other narc tactics I highly recommend The Behaviour Panel on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Yes they're usually lovely and supportive to you. A middle class white girl. Wow who'd have thunk FBPE followers are narrowminded af 🤔
Sorry I think you’ll find Jack coined the phrase white wing because only white people are on the right. Everyone else is DECENT.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
[QUOTE="Froggies,
has the best data package I’ve ever seen.
[/QUOTE]
Thread title nomination

• Haha
Reactions: 18
total bleeping bollocks, *especially* in the same industry you’d discuss these things to set your own expectations/goals. I am in a salary disparity relationship (but earn well myself before we get the misogynistic classist haus frau tit from her 🙄) and I didn’t know how much my now husband earnt until we got engaged and thought about buying a house, both were months into dating tho loool, but even before that he was constantly pushing and advising me on how to get more/make the next step (and we’re not in the same industry) in my career and trying to intro me to people that could talk to me.

She will never ever acknowledge a single privilege but outside the obvious media connections alone the privilege of living with a higher earner means you can take more risks, risks that are always beneficial experience wise or financially, and you don’t need to put up with being bullied anymore and can just walk away. It rids you of SO much stress and anxiety that I know he takes the burden of because he’s the primary earner - that’s a conversation normal couples in love actually have so how she wOuLdN’t kNOW is beyond me? How can you have financial goals or plan for retirement with NO visibility on these numbers? Also jobs like these aren’t forever - either you fall on a sword or burn out - so you would very much be thinking about your get out plan?

Idk why I’m writing essays on this but she’s a total bleeping liar and miserable cow tbh. Also give over you didn’t know how much money she had yet you admit spending sprees in JL/Cotswolds *because* you had two salaries coming in. Yeah one bleeping great one and you fumbled it hun!
She did know LJC's salary because back in 2020 someone tweeted that LJC earned £400k and Jack replied something like, no, not even half that aCkShUaLlY. So she at least had a jolly good idea of the ballpark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The tweets about her arthritis and wishing her dead are a narc tactic called 'chaff and redirect'. When the narc is close to being found out, they fling out a bunch of counter accusations to confuse and redirect the other person. So in these tweets, she is implying that we make fun of her arthritis and that we wish her dead. Of course this is not true but to the average squig it looks as though she is being relentlessly hounded by evil small minded people. Thus the (correct) questions about taxes and grift are mentally filed under "just more horrible things that the evil cabal say" and are dismissed. Jack is again successfully the victim.

She's been doing chaff and redirect for years. (See also: people hate me cos of my tattoos! Cos I'm a single mum! Cos I'm trans! No Jack, we never criticised you about these things, our beef is with your grift.) It's clever because it works.

For more info on this and other narc tactics I highly recommend The Behaviour Panel on YouTube.
She's a fully-fledged pro in DARVO.

For clarity, this message is not from Jack but illustrates her tactics perfectly.

3roo596jyaj41.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
There's been a lot to get my smol, not forensic brain around in the last day or two but I have a little question....
Given that LJC was clearly in a morse established, stable 'better' job why when they set up home together was Jack the nominated lead tenant!?!?
The word “share” is not in her vocabulary - it’s all “me, me, me”.

Reactions: 25
The “they wish I was dEaD” gives me petulant 13 year old throwing a paddy about their parents vibes. Grow up, Jack.
Absolutely. Not one wishes her dead. We just want her to stop the constant grift, own up to her fortunate position in life and to stop her aggressive carping on twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.