Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if you have a joint lease on a house you need to know if it’s affordable. If your share of rent & bills is more than your annual salary…….
Agree with you. In our relationship, I’ve decided I’m happy to live together in my partners house and pay my share of the bills. I don’t want a joint mortgage and this set-up works for us. Fully appreciate this might seem strange to others. In Jack’s scenario though, yes. Given they were signing a joint tenancy you’d think she would have an idea. Then nothing else about her makes sense and I guess this is no exception!

Reactions: 27
People on Insta for small businesses have been saying the logarithm is all about reels now, not photos. So more effort. Which is maybe why Jack hasn’t used it for a while.

Reactions: 28
hope twitter pivots to boris quicker than you can rattle a tipjar 🤞
If it does, he’ll have indirectly saved her. Cos the pressures on now. Maybe she’ll show her gratitude by sending him some slop?

also…am I the only one who detects a patronising attitude in “works in a little shop”?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
If it does, he’ll have indirectly saved her. Cos the pressures on now. Maybe she’ll show her gratitude by sending him some slop?

also…am I the only one who detects a patronising attitude in “works in a little shop”?
No. Definitely there.

Reactions: 34
View attachment 1188828

As IF Anna Soubry has ever tried one of Jack's recipes.
So Anna Soubry is the right sort of Tory because she one time calmed Jack's nerves. Ms Soubry only left the Conservative party because of their stance on Brexit. She was one of their staunchest supporters of all their other policies.

All the other Tories can go $%#@ themselves because they are the nasty Tories all out for themselves.

I've got it now. Be nice to Jack and everything is forgiven.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Waiting for the final thread with the tip jar rattle at the end pleading so much exhaustion after that blog post

• Haha
Do we think she’s been canned from Super Saver Squad then? This is a wonderful advert for it, very ITV mid morning Lorraine by Ranvir friendly btw

• Haha
1649770265857.png

But, then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as the country's only budget cook on a budget. Would I feel relieved? Or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I used the word "I". In fact, probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's, like, 7 billion other people out there on the planet and when-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think we're more interested in the 12-week Patreon-funded stay in an aparthotel than we are in your son's holiday which you tagged along on.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.