Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh people in her life keep kidnapping/bundling/softly, gently doing things for her don't they? Poor smol pixie, working so hard she can't look after herself hey? Bet it was more of a 'we're going away...well I guess you can come if your 100 hour a week schedule allows it' not expecting her to leap like a tiny doggo straight into the car 'what jolly japes! Count me in!'
Imagine the look on Mrs SB's Dad's face! "She's not actually coming with us, is she?" as Jack bounds down the path.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1188912

It's becoming clearer and clearer why she chose that photo.
Those are NOT arthritic feet mum had awful rheumatoid arthritis so I am well acquainted with the deformities caused by RA ( she eventually needed joint replacements in her toes) ....looks either like a bunion or hammer toe- you don't get OA in feet!
If Jack had RA, she would have been classed as clinically extremely vulnerable and would have been shielding/ eligible for early booster doses of covid vaccine

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Remember she said she bought valuable things so that if the tit hit the fan she had tangible things she could sell?
why doesn’t she try and sell the pig skin Stetson and buy some milk for her beloved SB to have on his oats?
Or the spoons
Or the Mac which, without internet, is redundant anyway
Or the £200 alarm clock
Or the poo stool
Or the expensive watch
Or the other IT equipment
Or the fancy coffee maker
Or the good coat
Vivienne Westwood dress
mulberry bag
Nintendo switch
Why has that made me think of that advert from years ago... For everything else there's mastercard 😂.
In Jack's case... There are some things money can't buy. For everything else's there's grifting and raking it in through patreon..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She was getting half the rent and bills paid for long enough when she was with Louisa. And of course I don’t know the ins and outs of their relationship but Jacks track record isn’t good. If she’s messed the relationship up and is struggling now she has one person to blame and that is herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
not sure if someone has made this point, but if you were as scared of random knocks on the door as she is presumably you'd pay your tax? not paying feels like a really efficient way to get lots of knocks on your door

• Heart
Reactions: 37
On a grunk but I am HOOTING at the suggestion her earrings are Etsy dupes. Big brands comb Etsy for copyright infringement for way less than literal copies of their pieces; I was reading recently about a woman whose candle business had a load of products taken down because they said things like "My fanfiction reading candle" on them, and Etsy said it was Harry Potter copyright infringement. So I really don't think like-for-like copies of Tiffany earrings would fly...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Those are NOT arthritic feet mum had awful rheumatoid arthritis so I am well acquainted with the deformities caused by RA ( she eventually needed joint replacements in her toes) ....looks either like a bunion or hammer toe- you don't get OA in feet!
If Jack had RA, she would have been classed as clinically extremely vulnerable and would have been shielding/ eligible for early booster doses of covid vaccine
I’ve said this. Nothing indicative about her hands either, just filthy nails. My mum has it developing in her hands and already has swollen joints that Dr says will likely never go away…?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Gosh she really is on one today.

I honestly don't get it. If her life so sad and so miserable ta duck with us and how we feel about her, she needs to come off sm and this job because she cannot do it. She physically and now mentally, every single day she comes on here and cries about how's she is triggered, upset, angry, in the pits of despair about her work yet she keeps doing the same thing.

when I had depression a few years back due to many things going on in my life, I took a big step back and removed myself from all of the triggers, I knew that's what was causing my depression and i wouldn't get better till I had, I let go off alot of friendships, took myself away from a place I lived and a job ( I hated) and started again, obviously I put things in place so I could do this without any issues.

She flogs the same tired horse and has done for the last ten years, she hasn't improved as much as she hopes, in fact everyday there's more despair and howling from her.

She doesn't need to worry about us winning, none of us want to win, but she needs to sort herself out, her goals are all wrong. She has a little boy that needs his mum, that will soon flee the best for his own life and she will be left alone even more bitter and twisted than now. She needs to get off her arse and sort her life out, stop trying to make herself a saviour she hasn't the sand to do it. Getting angry and triggery online is not it. In Fact I feel she's damaging her brand more.
She really needs to wise before she wrecks herself beyond repair.

It's not all about trolls it's about her choices and what she needs to consider as important.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh gary you’re so right, he’s talking about Bozza and Rishimate but it could so easily also be Jack. When will we get Jacks hot take on party gate “I called him a Liar on TV see I was right”. I’m guessing she doesn’t know these two idiots have been fined yet because she so consumed with herself.
82F4E073-B0F9-4B27-9CBA-6A9F735E28D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
"Long story as to how that came about" I don't know, it was probably similar to a lot of young women the country over? Really not that unique a role model?
It's the way she tries to make 'I saw her on the telly and thought she looked nice' sound so mysterious and dramatic. Hopefully if she's back on the J1g later on we'll get some cock and bull story about Diana helping her to set up the Healthy Start vouchers scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.