Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “they wish I was dEaD” gives me petulant 13 year old throwing a paddy about their parents vibes. Grow up, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh god we have POTATOES and now PASTA

are we going to have RICE in our future to round out standard carbs? BREAD? COUSCOUS?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Just came across this on google from years ago - I wonder why she didn’t want people raking through her family’s life..?
Maybe she was worried about what might have been exposed?

"Sex her life up"?? She is utterly devoid of sex appeal. The only way you could sex up her life would be to replace its subject with literally anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
According to PASTA, she actually stuffed the metro newspaper into a sock before using it as a sanitary towel. So no newsprint on her fanjita.
Shame, she could have chosen a good slogan. Or a politician's head? Comrade Corbyn perhaps 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah, ive documented here before the tit conditions of my previous awful landlord and that I am paying near London rates. I had to move from family and friends because I couldnt afford London rents. (I was stuck in a run down house paying 20% below market rate - because of its state - for 5yrs myself). Its just, sadly, what happens. In a normal case, yes moving in the rental market is tough. But maybe if Jack used her Patreon money, she'd be able to move. She is not your average renter.

I absolutely will not allow JM room when it comes to where she rents. Shes a bleeping scam artist. Sell a few cotswolds, and your Emin and you'd have a deposit Jack xoxo
I do agree with what you’re saying. Jack is absolutely a scam artist, yes. She will quote the famous “poor people can’t have nice things” line whilst looking at her inordinately expensive piece of modern artwork, whilst what that should be applied to is don’t bleeping say poor people shouldn’t have a tv or a mobile phone. She thinks she is the same.

Reactions: 30
What, like... tax avoidance? Unruly labia? More dirt under her nails than in her attic, imo. She's just a massive checkbox exercise in attention seeking fuckery.
Or her poverty cosplay, landlord dad and grandad, supportive SB’s dad, 1 time food bank user etc etc etc

Reactions: 29
Blimey, we've gone from TOOT TOOT 😁! to toot... toot 🥺

I wonder how Jack's new Nigella spurred Patreons feel about this adult toddler tantrum and her utter glee about 'breaking' someone on Twitter.

I'm sure there's a group of journalists who'd like nothing more than to expose Jack, but she's litigious (and continues to threat). It's obvious she's talked about and disliked behind the scenes, example being Guardian journalists liking TD's tweets, but they know that Jack probably brings more clicks and traffic in than they would.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The “they wish I was dEaD” gives me petulant 13 year old throwing a paddy about their parents vibes. Grow up, Jack.
Just for the record I have never wished anyone dead, not even people who have been horrid to me in my past. Stop being a Mardy teen. No one wishes you dead they wish you would stop pretending your something your not, which is a nice person who cares about other people. Your in it because you realise it makes you money.

Reactions: 37
Just saw that Jamie Oliver's eldest daughter is going to train as a nurse. I must admit it's lovely to see a child of a celebrity choosing a regular old career instead of something that benefits from adjacency to their parent's fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Ooo… I love a good IQ chat. Get me onto Spearman/Gardner/Sternberg.

IQ tests measure nothing but how good you are at IQ tests Jackie. Get with the programme.
ooh, this makes me feel better for merely being “bright” 🤣🤣 We can’t all be incredibly gifted at being an ass like our Jackie ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We don't want you dead Jack. We just want you to pay your taxes and stop pretending you are poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
In response to Jack saying to buy food from a cornershop for food banks because they say wages are fair... I worked at one aged 13 in early 00s and was paid £2 an hour cash in hand 😭😂 Very illegal and I don't know why my parents let me tbh but they can also be exploitative. Surely the best thing is to set up a direct debit with your local foodbank and they can buy what they need directly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
enough internet for the day. phew, she's gonna shut up then, yeah?

oh

View attachment 1188951
View attachment 1188953
View attachment 1188954
Gosh people in her life keep kidnapping/bundling/softly, gently doing things for her don't they? Poor smol pixie, working so hard she can't look after herself hey? Bet it was more of a 'we're going away...well I guess you can come if your 100 hour a week schedule allows it' not expecting her to leap like a tiny doggo straight into the car 'what jolly japes! Count me in!'

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.