Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-04-12 14.32.11.png

Oh that's easy Squig. None, not a single one ever. She can't cook and her recipes don't work unless you're using them to frighten your enemies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
I don’t even like pasta that much but I think I’ll cook some tonight with a jar of tomato and chilli sauce over the top and it will still taste better than the slop she cooks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well if anyone ever wondered what effect a bad nights sleep has on a narcissist, then they couldn’t get a better example than Monroe’s Twitter feed today..

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If her appearance on Lorraine tomorrow is not well received, it will be a toss up whether she buries it under nonsense, or cries bullying.
Since the Lorraine slot is supposedly all about saving money, I’d love for someone to ask Jack how much money she saved by not paying her taxes for at least the last 2 years.
There’s a money-saving tip for your viewers. Save £££ by not paying tax! 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She could be in a 2 bed flat anywhere else in Southend, or slightly further out, to save on rent. Even if by a little. She can afford to pay her rent and those bills and still have disposable income (only 6%, boohoo etc). Her followers are bleeping idiots.
I understand the point you’re trying to make here about rent but this is ridiculous. If you have a “decent” landlord - and I use that term very very loosely, it’s not reasonable to move to save what is going to be a very small amount on rent per month. Moving costs are extortionate, never mind the time, plus 6 weeks deposit needed, plus she would need to find somewhere which will accommodate pets. Many charge a fee for that. She would also need to prove income which she can’t do as hasn’t done her taxes 🙄 but even if she had she would be a risk as a self employed person renting a property for that value on her own. She is better off staying where she is for now. There are many criticisms for Jack but I’m afraid this is just not it. It is so expensive to rent in Essex. I am in a two bed badly insulated, terraced house (1 double 1 single room) around 15 miles from jack and it’s £1300 a month. Will rise to £1310 in June, and that’s with negotiations. We have been here since 2014 and rent has risen every year from £1095. And actually, other similar properties cost more at the moment.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So Anna Soubry is the right sort of Tory because she one time calmed Jack's nerves. Ms Soubry only left the Conservative party because of their stance on Brexit. She was one of their staunchest supporters of all their other policies.

All the other Tories can go $%#@ themselves because they are the nasty Tories all out for themselves.

I've got it now. Be nice to Jack and everything is forgiven.
She’s only interested in what anybody can do for HER, she is a mercenary, if it lines her pockets, or promotes her in anyway, she's like a rat up a drainpipe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Jack, I am more than happy for you to have a happy, public life. But it needs to be an honest, non-manipulative one and you need to be sure you can handle the repercussions of fame (or whatever you want to call it) without resorting to drinking, tantrums on social media, drug-taking or compulsive spending. For your sake as much as your fans. The constant fear of exposure can't be good for you or your son. There are other people in food who campaign but don't attract the same negative attention. Please stop to consider that maybe, just maybe, your unpleasant personality is the issue here and not what you stand for (because what you stand for is not a new or revolutionary idea).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
People on Insta for small businesses have been saying the logarithm is all about reels now, not photos. So more effort. Which is maybe why Jack hasn’t used it for a while.
Is an Insta reel the videos? I apologise for sounding older than Harold but social media baffles me. I have IG and use it but I don't really interact with anyone I don't know irl.
My son's dog has more followers than I do on IG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Again with the sayings we wish you were dead - we don’t Jack - we wish you were nicer. Or at least, quieter and less of a con artist.

Is an Insta reel the videos? I apologise for sounding older than Harold but social media baffles me. I have IG and use it but I don't really interact with anyone I don't know irl.
My son's dog has more followers than I do on IG.
Yes, short videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Trying to read her pasta nonsense and who knew there were calorie guidelines for Auschwitz prisoners 🤔

Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 14.41.28.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
I am… speechless after that grunk.

What an awful person Jack is. Horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.