Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are financially independent of each other in terms of having separate bank accounts but there are no secrets involved. We even use each other's cards depending on who feels the most flush.
Ours isn’t secretive, but neither of us think it’s the others business to know about earnings. I think I earn about 1/3 more than my partner but can’t be sure.
We have no dependents apart from a dog who is/was mine pre-relationship. I solely pay for the dogs upkeep, vet bills/groomer/food/ dog-sitter everything else pooch related.
Was financially bitten years ago and vowed never to get into that situation again.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Without 🔺myself I am very vocally and publicly pro trans rights. So she's the one 'defaming' people. (I know not everyone is on the same page on gender but this thread has never been about debating that topic, as others have pointed out). And isn't it funny how, regardless of our views on gender, we're all united in our views on Jack?

ETA I don't know enough about the people tweeting about her, but even though some are GC I highly doubt everyone is.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Can someone here remind me of how many Twitter pile ons Jack has started in the past 12 months? Then tell me how many we have started on her?

Don't bother yourselves, the answer to the first question would be refuted anyway..."I told them not to, it's not my fault they all adore me and want to defend me"

The answer to the second question is not a single one.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I’m not sure if it’s normal but I’ve been with my partner for 8 years, we live together in a house which they are the sole name on the mortgage. We will probably get married next year, and I’ve never divulged my salary to them.
I personally believe in financial independence for as much as is practicable; I don’t have and never will have a joint bank account with someone just because I sleep in the same bed. I send my partner an instant transfer every month to cover my share of the bills.
It mightn’t work for everyone but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
But if you have a joint lease on a house you need to know if it’s affordable. If your share of rent & bills is more than your annual salary…….

Reactions: 28
Not to derail but GC doesn’t mean Nazi right wingers, so I’m sure someone who is GC can slag off JM and be a nice person?! And yes I KNOW there is a thread for that 😜

We can be GC, Tories or communists and still all be Jack Critical. It’s the squigs who have no brains between them who accept any slogan she writes who are the uncritical thinkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why aren't those people close to her, those who care about her getting her to step away from Twitter!?!? If not for her sake then for SB so that he gets the best of his brilliant blended family.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.