Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newsflash, 4 McDs burgers, multiple £100 hats, fancy weekend trips, Liverpool merch and an old cutlery addiction aren't bones of your arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
They are, unfortunately, a massive TERF, which is always unfortunate as it makes any points raised about Jack seem like they are based on gender issues rather than valid points.
I think it is unfortunate to vet the purity of who posts in criticism of her. That is what gets her away with so much. Her followers defending her not paying tax as she has the ‘right’ opinions on things

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Tattle rules aside, I’m sure someone would have a moral/well-being requirement to report bullying or harassment where they seen it, no?
If I had Twitter I’d definitely report it. Having a tattle account shouldn’t mean we can’t report these things where we see it (mods, grateful for clarity even though I don’t have Twitter!)
I’d say if you choose to report something, then report it. It doesn’t necessarily need to be shared here or actively encouraged as a group action for the thread or its lurkers as it just then provides ammo for ‘they bully me by harassing my employer / Twitter / Trussell Trust’, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
'We broke Kevin'.

I am not disputing his attitude is appalling, it's the language she is using. Gleefully.
It's this type of behaviour and attitude that forges her ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NO CHANCE ever of having a successful TV career

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I know so many genuinely decent, kind and fair people who have now seen through her. It reassures me that I am not being a total witch by challenging her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I think it is unfortunate to vet the purity of who posts in criticism of her. That is what gets her away with so much. Her followers defending her not paying tax as she has the ‘right’ opinions on things
Could not agree more. JM is only where she is precisely because of echo chamber discourse - people support her purely as a means to prop up their own bona fides and show that they are on the side of moral rectitude. This prevents them from calling out the grift that is staring them in the face. I'm overjoyed that it is now being talked about in public. And that JM is on the backfoot ever so slightly, trying to argue that 'on the bones of my arse' is not a well known euphemism for poor, cash strapped, struggling, disadvantaged, economically vulnerable, whatever you want to clal it. LOL.

Reactions: 45
is it normal to be engaged to someone to the point of putting a deposit on a venue without knowing their salary? not even a ballpark figure??

20220412_132537.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I agree, 100%. There are plenty of GC people on this thread and on Tattle itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yikes! ETA this is in response to the take it the duck down tweet by JackView attachment 1188754
I knew she's start blaming all this on us, it's part of the cycle. The reason the squig doesn't know her and LJC split up is precisely because said squig doesn't post here and has doubtless only read the wiki. Lots of new people finally waking up to her.

Reactions: 63
I agree, 100%. There are plenty of GC people on this thread and on Tattle itself.
But there are also plenty of people who aren't. It's ridiculous that Jack's doing a hachet job of lumping everyone together to say we all represent a specific group to discredit what we say.

I don't give a tit about Jack's gender. We're here for the grifting, the lies, the pile ons.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
maxresdefault.jpg

We been barking up the wrong tree is Awkright she's been dating . They have the same selling point too by the look of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hope Kevin is furiously typing a response blog to her right now, unfortunately he’s probably just at work having forgotten all about her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.