Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really sorry but what has she done to support the trans community in the last month?

A month where the PM has done irreparable damage on the progress that professional trans sports players have made in their respective fields , where the ban on conversion therapy has left out those who are potentially the most vulnerable and where the anti-trans law in Texas is forcing many to leave the state.

She is an embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I still maintain that legendary anti-cook Aunt Sandy has been plagiarised by Jack. She's always chucking in random cans and herbs while saying "super simple". Here she chucks some scallops into a bag with a tin of pina colada mix and says it can cook them

Screenshot 2022-04-12 13.40.53.png

Screenshot 2022-04-12 13.39.53.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Do you think she’s found out LJC’s new partner is Mae Martin and this is where the rage has came from?

She should be happy she has Harold at this point, the fact he has no idea what that bird app is is most helpful to her grift.

Seriously though, she needs to calm down, outing LJC’s relationship is again nothing to do with her. Lying about money is her standard go to. Just someone tweet the Patreon screenshots. Please I beg you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She has spent the last two years portraying Tattle as sad housewives. Then there was the outburst that we were all addicts etc. etc.
She has started claiming her detractors are terfs since she complained about JKRowling. I am not sure whether she is saying that everyone who criticises her on twitter are terfs, or that everyone who criticises her on twitter are both terfs and tattlers. At this point I feel she is just flailing about screaming.
She just sees everyone as one big anti-Jack faction. It's not accurate, during my Twitter rounds today I've seen criticism of her from quite a diverse range of people- none of whom are natural bedfellows. There's quite a range of views and more than a few people you can't particularly pin down to any view on anything as they don't tweet about political/social issues. I cannot WAIT for Super Savers tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
is it normal to be engaged to someone to the point of putting a deposit on a venue without knowing their salary? not even a ballpark figure??

View attachment 1188760
I’m not sure if it’s normal but I’ve been with my partner for 8 years, we live together in a house which they are the sole name on the mortgage. We will probably get married next year, and I’ve never divulged my salary to them.
I personally believe in financial independence for as much as is practicable; I don’t have and never will have a joint bank account with someone just because I sleep in the same bed. I send my partner an instant transfer every month to cover my share of the bills.
It mightn’t work for everyone but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m really sorry but what has she done to support the trans community in the last month?

A month where the PM has done irreparable damage on the progress that professional trans sports players have made in their respective fields , where the ban on conversion therapy has left out those who are potentially the most vulnerable and where the anti-trans law in Texas is forcing many to leave the state.

She is an embarrassment.
She's trying to use Trans twitter to swell the ranks of her flying monkeys. They quite wisely seem to be ignoring her.

Reactions: 49
We are financially independent of each other in terms of having separate bank accounts but there are no secrets involved. We even use each other's cards depending on who feels the most flush.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh it's all going a bit wrong, so glad today is the day my kids have decided to have a duvet a movie day. I have been having one day on the movies and one eye on my phone.

It's all going a bit wrong, I do notice she's losing control. Everyone else is being calm and concise she is screaming, howling, clawing and threatening. It's a sign your losing the argument pet. Get off Twitter and go and take your kid for some chips on the beach.

Take some money out of your future hat fund.

Also I have always lived under the live and let live umbrella. I am a white female straight person, but I have absolutely no issue with anyone of any sexual orientation or gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Maybe Harold works in the hat shop part time. It would be a nice job for an older gentleman who loves flat caps

• Haha
Reactions: 50
But you are also clinically depressed and can’t file your tax return.
I thought she was being crushed under the weight of decades of doing this on her own and was surviving on crisps and depression?

Oh no, that was last week. Dopamine high kicks in pretty quick doesn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
But there are also plenty of people who aren't. It's ridiculous that Jack's doing a hachet job of lumping everyone together to say we all represent a specific group to discredit what we say.

I don't give a tit about Jack's gender. We're here for the grifting, the lies, the pile ons.
Neither do I. I’ve no idea why someone would be. I’ve also no idea why someone’s views on gender, critical or not, should be mentioned when they’re calling out a bare faced liar. It’s not the place for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
All this additional income Jack is getting from her tip jar is still taxable. Knowing what we do about Jack, what are the chances that she will put aside the proportion that will be due as tax?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine all the collabs that are following her for her work. Now they are

Also if she is so tired then go to bed. Your kids entertaining himself anywa. I'm sure he could whip up some beans and toast for his dinner( he would probably love it)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.