Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
abandoning punctuation and sense as she went šŸ™„
I do a bit of peer review and writing my own stuff for work and this struck my very soul.
I've said it before, and I've said it again, Jack please hire a VA to do your socials and sense-check your writing before you unleash yourself on the world. You need a filter.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Got a mega grunk to do but in the blog post she's just published and which she clearly hopes will go viral, she's linked to someone's (very distressing) coroner's report? And that person has a young son who could read it? I actually feel sick.
Can it be reported?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not diagnosing anyone here but LJC, she is exactly like my properly diagnosed NPD mate. We barely speak even though we were childhood friends because he's getting worse as he gets older, just like Jack seems to be. The same grandiose statements, hubris and the fallout of him being dumped by his ex 8 years ago is still going. It's hitting close to home tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So my local library which is a city Central library šŸ”ŗšŸ”ŗšŸ”ŗ i asked about her books. I said which were available they said after a data base search that they all were and when I said oh that's a shock I am sure they are really popular. The lady said well not really they haven't been taken out a very long time. I said thank you and left. Just to add my local library his sandwiched between two quite deprived areas in the city too and about 5 mins away from a homeless and women shelter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I'm not diagnosing anyone here but LJC, she is exactly like my properly diagnosed NPD mate. We barely speak even though we were childhood friends because he's getting worse as he gets older, just like Jack seems to be. The same grandiose statements, hubris and the fallout of him being dumped by his ex 8 years ago is still going. It's hitting close to home tonight.
It's a fact that narcs get progressively worse and more awful as they get older!

Tis "A Thing" as Jack likes to say.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
God, she's a nasty little talentless twit. Always asking people to be nice to her, but gleefully enjoying being vile to someone else
It's like when she went after David Walliams. People pointed out then he had MH issues but she justified it by basically saying so what. And that she is always nice unless a cold justified fury pushes her. Self righteous tax dodging prat.

And her poor kid. She's had 8 hrs sleep over three nights (her choice) and will fart about on twitter all day again. So no time at all with him again today. No chance of actually going out or doing anything with him on his school holidays. She really is dreadful. She doesn't feed him enough but stays up to cook herself snacks because she is hungry. Admittedly vile snacks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It's like when she went after David Walliams. People pointed out then he had MH issues but she justified it by basically saying so what. And that she is always nice unless a cold justified fury pushes her. Self righteous tax dodging prat.

And her poor kid. She's had 8 hrs sleep over three nights (her choice) and will fart about on twitter all day again. So no time at all with him again today. No chance of actually going out or doing anything with him on his school holidays. She really is dreadful. She doesn't feed him enough but stays up to cook herself snacks because she is hungry. Admittedly vile snacks.
Don't worry, he's not there x

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I can't believe this poisonous, self indulgent fraud has the nerve to claim she's working on the frontline alone. For a start she's not on the frontline, secondly how dare Princess Jack sit there and ignore the millions of people out volunteering and working in their communities to tackle poverty- quite often poverty they themselves experience while sits there in her fancy middle class bungalow. The very idea that she's been of any use in this at all is mind boggling. She knows nothing and should be directing people to proper sources of advice and support not feasting off their misery like the amoral class vampire she is. For her to go on and whine about the state of services when she has not paid taxes since 2019 because she thinks treating herself to branded consumer goods is more important than public services beggars belief. Does she think no one can see her?

View attachment 1188370
I thought trussell trust had distanced themselves from her? šŸ·šŸ„§

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can't take the whole lot of it in. It's offensive rambling swill. Now I'm probably going to write my own in response!
Im amazed how the canal can get your good hearts and fine minds into words so clearly and quickly. I'm just stewing and blurting here, no better than a bedside slow cooker.

In the paragraph shared here Jacks admitting the inefficiency and egocentrism of their efforts. Literally wants the hungry and weary to beg and unburden themselves individually to them, if Jack's taken the time to update ye olde blogge šŸ˜”šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ with pasta crafts rather than emphasise and create and organise any resources or meal (not really the right word for 50p a day of food) plans on there.

People supposedly desperate for Jack's help and all the evidence we see of it is Jack complaining about their personal toll. Does Jack read the creases in the crumpled fivers like palms to create bespoke exclusive meal plans tailored to each beseeching plea?

Even if Saint Jack is so genuinely diminished and forlorn helping through all these private messages- in that state they can't be doing the best job for people who as Jack just about admits are worse off than them. Doesn't Jack think they deserve and need better or more?
Jack turns up at any bleeping conference and nuzzles any blue tick but barely even gazes across the front line.

People genuinely driven to help never center themselves and their experience to this degree no matter how much that might have initiated their focus.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Sheā€™s back to saying her former agent stole all the royalties? Why doesnā€™t she take them to court as it is tit if that did happen. I think probably more likely she did the big maths wrong when she first signed and probably got a tit deal

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Sheā€™s not saying the wine is expensive. Sheā€™s sneering at him buying wine thatā€™s available from Iceland and eating Maccies. She might be cosplaying temperance but sheā€™s still prodding at his choice of booze and fast food. Sheā€™s playing to her audience of vile, middle class snobs who donā€™t actually know any normal people. ā€œGod look what swill these stupid Tory poors call boozeā€
But she ate Maccies last week, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.