Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree every word. I can also discern a pattern of behaviour which I have seen IRL (Your Honour, I am NOT talking about Jack here, but about a recognisable addictive life pattern) whereby the person uses on their own, at home, and gets onto social media givin it large, but then for IRL appointments, such as going into the office, or, say, appearing on TV, are sober or coming down / hungover, and so are noticeably quieter, more compliant, possibly slightly shaky and confused. I used to be like that, and I know others who were too.
It’s hard to think of another reason for the Jekyll and Hyde personalities of real life and online.

Reactions: 32
still processing the fact that after claiming to be a LITERAL food expert again she immediately admitted her dinner was so nutritionally lacking that she had to eat gruel before bed. It’s like she’s getting stupider with age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
God, she's a nasty little talentless twit. Always asking people to be nice to her, but gleefully enjoying being vile to someone else
She’s disgusting. This is a person with therapists on speed dial. I’d be giving them a ring this morning. Nasty grifting lying condescending aggressive horror.

How she has the audacity to say she gets bullied online is beyond me. Could you imagine living with that? No wonder Louisa left.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just got another email from her. Her new piece is titled "It's Not About The Pasta, Kevin". I'm not reading it as I'm BUSY with my children, we're out for the day doing nice things. Enjoy your fury Jack, have a lovely day! 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
If nothing else Jack has ensured herself a large number of interested viewers for her appearance on Lorraine tomorrow
The thing is she hasn't ever promoted her slots at all 😭 Her approach to PR is... interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
088F3760-BB61-4A6C-9FA8-1A2426E32AF9.jpeg
5681FE7F-481E-49A5-B771-B8B1B3076891.jpeg
87E83AE7-8F7F-4E26-9F46-888D66B5B63F.jpeg
0FE8C8D7-F37D-4166-9773-5E54C69D6E46.jpeg

Righteous fury, silly! Who does she think she is, Samuel L Jackson? Someone get her a Big Kahuna Burger.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
I’m confused. Is budget cooking a good thing or a bad thing, jack?

the meals are never that cheap anyway. Her target audience is drunk students surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can someone screenshot it so we aren’t giving her the satisfaction of multiple hits on her blog/website.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Gave up reading it. It’s boring and this is absolute bullying. She’s like a 12 year old that never grew up.

E84B3B82-1692-4B1F-BA66-BDB07A0A22FA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
here we go

Is this a thing or has she spelled this out with pasta on her horrible paper-that-looks-like-wall?

For those wondering what's prompted this it is a Narc rant due to rejection. Something or someone has cast her aside and the narcissistic processing in her brain doesn't understand. She's probably been dumped. Or SB is refusing to see her. I've just caught the end of Lorraine and the 'on tomorrow ' didn't mention her. Super savers may have been dropped. Or the gig given to someone else.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Maybe they haven’t paid you because you didn’t fulfil your contractual obligations, Jack?

Do we need to remind you of the quality of your output for Hellmans, Linda McCartney and Del Monte to name a few?
She is an abuser. Her history bears this out.
How horrible she is and she has the Gaul to call us bullies, none of us have wished you ill pet no matter how twisted you are.

Reactions: 38
She talks about UC as if she’s been on it. She hasn’t. I absolutely hate the word yomping. What a load of moronic drivel. I don’t believe for a nanosecond people in trouble financially contact her. Like you are struggling and your first thought is I had better DM jack Monroe. As you were.

plus she’s been stalking Kevin’s insta? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Weirdo.

The absolute audacity of her criticising someone for eating a McDonalds after her plant burger escapade.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Gave up reading it. It’s boring and this is absolute bullying. She’s like a 12 year old that never grew up.

View attachment 1188305
Agreed. So boring, couldn't get through it and officially gave up as soon as I read the words "I'm autistic". It's always about Jack. Scrolled down the rest of it to see the lovely big tip jar ready and waiting. Wish she'd just duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.