Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she posted the veg peeling christmas dinner, I have a memory of her being asked if she minded the recipes being shared. She replied that she would like the squig to direct people to her blog as she had worked hard on the recipes. I have had a half-hearted search of the receipts, but have not found. The truth is out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jacks tweet about “some people won’t learn until they’ve had their arses handed to them a few times”…am I alone in finding that …chilling? It reminds me of an abuser justifying that their victim needs to learn their lesson as they abuse them again (although might just be a personal trigger for me tbh). What she’s saying is that pile ons and bullying are fully justified in the name of teaching someone a lesson that she has decided they need to learn. Um…yeah. That’s pretty dark, to me.

see this is the thing about JM. Mostly I just find her ridiculous but every now and then,like last night And this morning, stuff just leaks out of her that isnt ridiculous so much as downright disturbing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Can’t believe she would out Harold for Buying her dupes off Etsy like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I have unlimited data on 3 on a 4 year old phone for £21 per month.
A hotspot with that gives me 30+mpbs, and landline broadband struggled to get to 3mps.
And Jack has enough phones around to use one as a hotspot (🥕 wants to be in a hotpot) permanently too. So just from my experience, no broadband isn't necessarily the struggle Jack's trying to give the impression of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Trust Jack to do a chaos when I went to bed early and today I'M BUSY! Well so much for helping the nurse who skips meals to feed her kids, she's already forgotten about and long gone.
I don't need to check Twitter to know it's going to be a day of:
I don't have (insert anything)
I can't afford (insert anything)
I was gifted (insert anything)
My illness today is (insert anything)
Generally just me, myself and I 🤷‍♀️

How is all of this Twitter ranting and bullshit helping anyone? What is it actually achieving? What can someone who is actually struggling at the minute take away from Jack's Twitter account? (Obviously we all know the answers but hopefully more people start to question the idiot).

Well, as I don't have to sit down to every plate of bullshit we're fed on social media I'm off to earn some pennies to pay my tax this month! Have a nice day Jack!😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I agree that she's not at all honest about her earnings but round here you can pay that amount for rent and be considered poor due to the percentage of earnings spent on rent. I also agree she's deceiving people though and some (a lot unfortunately) are falling for it and actually it's making them not see people that are truly struggling. I think she also makes things up as she goes along to try to cover her tracks. I wonder if she doesn't get maintenance for her son as I suspect he maybe lives with his dad and visits Jack. Just a hunch I have. Might be wrong though.
She could be in a 2 bed flat anywhere else in Southend, or slightly further out, to save on rent. Even if by a little. She can afford to pay her rent and those bills and still have disposable income (only 6%, boohoo etc). Her followers are bleeping idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Her books are #3 in the most borrowed list in public libraries?

Ok then.
972C64D2-EE4A-4D9C-B5F7-3CC4F00F69D0.jpeg

Also, is being proud that someone had to lock down his account a good thing?

duck off Jack.
A9977F7A-F8F4-47F2-BCC2-24328722DFFA.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
Someone I very much dislike used that phrase on twitter about me and another person and they are as horrible as Jack. Which is it Jack. Nice person or arses handed. Can’t be both.

Reactions: 28
Jacks tweet about “some people won’t learn until they’ve had their arses handed to them a few times”…am I alone in finding that …chilling? It reminds me of an abuser justifying that their victim needs to learn their lesson as they abuse them again (although might just be a personal trigger for me tbh). What she’s saying is that pile ons and bullying are fully justified in the name of teaching someone a lesson that she has decided they need to learn. Um…yeah. That’s pretty dark, to me.

see this is the thing about JM. Mostly I just find her ridiculous but every now and then,like last night And this morning, stuff just leaks out of her that isnt ridiculous so much as downright disturbing.
It's low level threatening and is one of my major problems with Monroe. She is never more alive than when she's aggressively going after an individual because it's seeking punchbags to vent her anger on that drives her not fighting poverty.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

It is, there’s the really threatening undertone to it, especially once you take her previous behaviour (Walliams, Oliver, the school, the many long threads accusing people of all sorts) into account. I think she believes a lot of her own lies re: poverty but when she goes after people she knows exactly what she’s doing and it’s quite chilling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Arses handed to them by the trembling nervous wreck JM who had to read line by line off her cue cards with Matt forearms? Who had earphones in so Hellmans could coach her through an IG live?

Comical!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Screenshot 2022-04-12 09.05.24.png

Aggressive Jack is the worst Jack. You really get the sense she'd rather not get paid so she can do the name and shame thing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
Screenshot_20220412-090430.png

I can't find anything even remotely close to two pairs of very specifically Tiffany style earrings, how did Harold find them? The liessssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.