Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a zero food waste service near me that is run by a big car insurer. The food is cooked and properly sealed in containers (is she supplying those too? Can't re-use in Covid times) with the full ingredients and how to heat labelled on the bag/lid. It's then frozen and distributed to food banks. I refuse to believe she's doing this, it's way too costly and no charity worth their salt would distribute home-made food, even if they hadn't seen her festy claws.
<insert Jimmy Nail gif>

Reactions: 49
My phone isn’t letting me squiggle but we have been told those earrings are NOT, I repeat NOT Tiffany, they are an Etsy dupe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I'm so excited for new "Potatoes" :m

I'm also worried it's going to be a Dino nap day and new Potatoes won't be published :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Very interesting to me that more squigs are starting to openly question her and some blue ticks are obviously over her. And that her tax questions are increasingly out in the open....

Clinical depression and ADHD are shite excuses for not paying tax. yes Jack lots of us have conditions, disabilites or just challenging life circs but we manage to pay our taxes without making it a huge drama and pity party. Also, don't you have an accountant to do this for you? Does he have depression and ADHD too? Or is it that he can't do the paperwork because you're not giving him all the documentation he needs?

I also think it's odd that Jack hasn't weighed in on the Sunak / Murty scandal. Usually she needs no encouraging to bash the government for financial mismanagement. Could....could it be that she knows shes on shaky ground when it comes to non-payment of taxes...?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Well. That was quite a speed trunk. Sat down with my tea and yoghurt breakfast. Exhausted now. This must be why husband said to me last night in bed “god some people like to get into a big ole row on Twitter don’t they?” Jeez. 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, Jack. White, Jack. Always white. As white as….as….I dunno, mayonnaise maybe? Remember that, Jack? We do.

View attachment 1188058
Ummm, Jack. Priti Patel, Rishi Sunak, Kwasi Kwarteng, James Cleverly, Sajid Javid, Alok Sharma, Suella Braverman and Nadhim Zahawi would all like a word. And they won't even tell you you should have kept your legs shut, like Portillo did. Except he didn't...because that never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I've just re read Potatoes. Whilst parts of it are laugh out loud funny (howling 'n' clawing etc) parts of it are downright dangerous and irresponsible. I wonder if she ever stops to consider the effect she has on other people when she lies about benefit rules, encourages suicide as a response to economic hardship and omits to mention sources of help and advice available. I suspect the grift and lining her own pockets is foremost in her mind at all times.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
My phone isn’t letting me squiggle but we have been told those earrings are NOT, I repeat NOT Tiffany, they are an Etsy dupe.
I found the comment. She is settling scores today.
She has stated she worked with her publisher to donate 15000 copies of her books. I take it this is where she encouraged people to buy them and donate them to food banks?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
She’s on one at the moment. She thinks she’s invincible.

Jack when you read here, I for one do think your damaging content needs to be recorded. Every single bleeping tweet.

You twist the truth to fit your narrative. The fact that you change the story from being up on the top of the highest mountain to being in the depths of despair in the space of hours beggars belief and it is only us that sees it. The fact that we are able to see through your lies is only because of the due diligence of those who took receipts. I will try to plug the gap.

My suspicions tell me she knows what has gone on, knows that she is not being watched in the same way and has gone rogue.

Every single person on this site has their posts uploaded within minutes. She is not alone. But she is one of the few who are tricking people out of £££ each month with a false narrative of poverty, with harmful comments about disorders and with careful wording of tweets to enable the public to feel sorry for her.

Why can no one see.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Sod Jack I'm worried about Maureen. OH can't just say to her he didn't know that Jack is a tax dodging grifter and come back with no consequences. I know a good family lawyer called Hannah from a documentary series called The Split. She might charge a lot but will help Maureen not be ripped off and has the most expressive face I've ever seen.

Sorry - another day of Jack ranting off is a bit much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Reader they are not Etsy dupes. They look real. She bought them herself with Patreon money. The only Tiffany dupes on there are the lock necklaces.

• Wow
  • Heart
I think Jacks Thing is the opus she has been working on since the budget. Delay in posting is her adapting it to fit last nights twitterthon.
Plus artfully photographing a bag of dried pasta, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I for one am more concerned about Harold and why he hasn’t been shoehorned into a single tweet last night. Even to say he loves gruel with banana peel.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Oh duck off.

and stop throwing the word s*ic*de around for clout. It’s horrific. I hope you have not been in that desperate place or lost someone that way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh she’s featuring on the Poke this morning.
Sweet viral dopamine to soothe that narc rage of yesterday…
F3496C62-7E2D-4F1E-9896-E0CA5CC3E182.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Her adrenaline/dopamine response to Twitter is quite spectacular, the highs are so high, the rage is so swift. And must be really disordered by now. She should be studied…. Not just by us. Any endocrinologist fraus?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks @Switchstreetz

Jack is still trying to go viral by any means necessary. And she still hasn't paid her taxes. Ailments wheeled out in the last thread include long concussion and the disappearing/reappearing arthritis. Deployed as needed as a Twitter argument trump card.

Sympathy Points 100
Morals -1
Cooking Skills 2
jack Reminds me of my narcissistic mother.

she is also greedy, lazy and manipulative. If I ever call her out on something horrible she’s done, she’ll start talking about how depressed she is.

if she complains about money and I suggest that perhaps she gets a job, even a part time one, she’s the most helpless person in the world and has too many ailments to possibly consider it. She’s never even tried it.

it’s always someone/something else’s fault. It’s never because of her own life choices or inability to take responsibility for herself - it’s the governments fault, or her GPs fault, or she was just a poor helpless single mother.

the thing is, when all my mums kids grew up and left home and she wasn’t a single Mum anymore, nothing really changed. Single motherhood was almost an excuse to stay in helpless victim mood and hope others would step in to help. She just found other ways to victimise herself when she wasn’t a single mum anymore. And like Jack, my mother had huge support from family - financially and with childcare etc.

the reality is, people like my mother and Jack have no real interest in ever growing up and getting a grip of themselves. They always want someone else to step in and do it for them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.