Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should go easy on the bananas the high potassium is good for joint pains, but the tablets taken for arthritis can interupt potassium absorption.

Reactions: 32
If you’re in the predicament were you’re having to eat banana skins or throw in the cost of your oven per use why would you spend £70 on a Liverpool shirt to be worn once and forgotten about?

Reactions: 90
still up, chatting to her celeb pals. the unavailabile tweet seems to be Tory Kevin's original tweet

Reactions: 48
Wow, Jack has invented banana peel “ bacon” just like people on the internet have done since at least 2019. She is such a maverick , next she will be using it in a curry like Nigella or making pulled “ pork” like Nadyia
Is it a real thing then? Actually I might try it myself if real cooks are doing it.

Reactions: 22
Also, at one point she was claiming she was about to lose her home because it was a monthly rolling contract. Remember that? She’s such a liar, who knows where the truth lies.

Reactions: 60
Please feel free to pop over to food and drink for a mither if you wish. I stopped working and get UC and PIP

Reactions: 34
I doubt she gets child maintenance as I doubt she’s the resident parent.

ETA and I very much doubt MP said anything of the sort (to her face) - as if!

Reactions: 60
she's still fucking going

but I have to go to bed to be fresh for super savers in the morning! TOOT TOOT

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.