Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H Y O C R I T E

If any of the Downing Street staff were suffering from any of your trumpeted complaints would that get them off the punishment? Would that make it understandable - let’s forgive and forget? No, thought not. But you...breadcrumb a symptom and all criticism is swept away.

All this sanctimonious twaddle from someone who was last week having a wee joke about The Poors:

1649786726449.png

You are literally and figuratively NOT coming to this debate with clean hands.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
oh wait now, Jack replied to the tinned fish drawing with "I was absolutely blown away" and wants it on her wall 🐟 send fishos

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've lost all hope of ever reaching the end of my grunk. She just keeps going and going and going, like the world's most obnoxious Energizer bunny, only fuelled by delusion and gruel. I'm pleased I've got a new word to add to the Jacktionary though because what the hecking duck does 'enjoy revisiting that particular dervish of cold rage' mean 🥴
BIB for thread title please🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She has done the bbc food gig.

(she does say you can avoid burning or charring food in a microwave- I have proved this to be FALSE. I have burned a part baked roll in a microwave. Fraus, it did not end well 🔥)
I set fire to a cadburys hero that I didn't know was there. (I hide stuff in my microwave).
Looking through that, those recipes don't look bad at all, much better than her usual standard.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And Terry the Sparrow in a pear tree! 🎶
Is it 4 or 5 failed engagement rings? (that she keeps in a box and would never sell because they were gifts, so had to sell all her light bulbs)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
For the sake of truth (take note, Jack) I’d like to clarify that I’ve stalked Jay Blades’ Insta (I even excitedly screenshot a picture of a pier like “OMG PROOF!”) and it turns out that he is engaged to an extremely attractive and age-appropriate fitness instructor. The mystery of the OH that nobody gives a shite about continues*.

*I will say, whoever it is, I do pity them. She is a monster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s been driving me bananas all day why I kept saying “it’s not about the pasta” in a very specific voice. Jack stole it from Vanderpump Rules! Pretty niche reference for someone without a television.
49392C42-8551-49F0-9B86-383ED3766731.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
a FOURTH retweet of Kevin pasta. in a day!

and did we get a ss of the fleetwood mac thing (in relation to the caravan pic)?

20220412_193033.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.