Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harold, take her phone away and give her a hot milk, she needs to go to bed.

Fellow frau mentioned being burned before financially and I can level with that as a way to keep things separate. I have my own bank account and we have a joint one. I earn less as work part time with more childcare time as Mr V has kicked on last couple of years. Maybe we will reach parity later on but at the moment we need to know each other’s earnings to work out fair shares. Also it all comes out when you get a mortgage together.
Definitely. 🔺 Mr Owl works in oil and gas, I work in academia - our salaries are never going to compare. It would be nutty not to talk about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why would the shelf inside a wall cupboard on an internal wall, high up on that wall, rot away? Rot requires the wood (chipboard in this case) to be wet.

It can't be dampness through the wall as it is not external.

It can't be rising damp as that will only rise maximum of three feet up the wall.

It can't be leaking pipes because the plumbing for the bathroom is above the other internal wall.

It can't be a roof leak as there is another floor above the ground floor that would be affected first.

It can't be dampness because of condensation as that would affect the external walls first. Also black mould would be evident in every picture she has shared.

I could go on and on. My post grad dissertation was on penetrating dampness, condensation, and it's effects on residential dwellings. There is a couple of chapters on the various wood decays, dry(which bizarrely needs the wood to be wet!) and wet rot.

Building surveyor (retired) here. I think Jack might be lying. It is probably due to overloading the shelves. I would love to see a picture of the supposed "rotten" shelf. So many people use the word "rotten" to describe something that is anything but.
I am not a building expert but if hypothetically someone appeared to have quite poor hygiene cleaning standards and had spilt contents of a random tin/jar/slop over it and/or had leaking ones of those and didn't bother cleaning, could that cause it to be damp and rot? Happy to be entirely wrong!

Reactions: 17
Funny you should post that as a few months back she mentioned the shelves, these are the ones she put up!!

View attachment 1189493
and this comment followed about the shelves so she knew they were a risk and seems to be too much on them for that reason

View attachment 1189500

If is these shelves (if this actually happened) only herself to blame as they were not there when rented out

View attachment 1189508

If they were other shelves she should know that she is responsible for upkeep within the house including making sure it's not a fire risk (please don't show me the raggy rug!)
It’s hilarious and revealing to think of Monroe loudly blaming rotten shelves/walls as cover for her shoddy workmanship…

Imagine if her landlord were reading her tweets, wonder if he/she is chomping at the bit to say something to put the record straight only deciding against, knowing it would be too much hassle - perhaps it’ll all come out when she fucks off out of the house

Reactions: 26
'No shelf, no welf' for thread title 😂

Good motherfucking grief this is a chaos of epic proportions. Haven't seen this kind of spiralling in a long time. Have we seen one this bad this year?

Nothing to add that you haven't all said.

Continual attempts to go viral, over and over. Lies upon lies. We've got receipts for everything Jack has said, I wonder if Jack can say the same? Would love to see the SS of us claiming she's a millionaire or wishing her any kind of harm. Except they don't exist so 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Princess Diana was another highly-disordered, emotionally-needy, sadness-ghoul, and troubled person who caused chaos in the lives of her children and loved ones.
Does anyone know if Jack has said she has Ehlers Danlos? Speaking as someone who actually DOES have it, I'll be even more infuriated if she's added it to her library of convenient illnesses
I have it too. It's not great, which baffles me why anyone would say they have it. But this is Jacksie the great cos-play-tin-rattler, so ... (shrugs).
Sending hug to all fraus with any condition she aligns herself with x ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She went out for fish and chips when she knew she had covid? I had covid and I honestly didn’t know I had it and when I did find out I had it I put anywhere I had been (not many places as I was ill). Into the test and trace so other people could be pinged. Actually I think they stopped tracing contacts up here just as I had it.

This is going to sound really awful but I’d put my money on her not having had covid

She did these tweets saying me again with the rona?
I could hardly lift my head off the pillow for 5 days. I wasn’t tweeting.
(I know some people get it worse than others as well).

Reactions: 27
But, but!! She’s penniless??

Can’t afford heating but can go to a concert - no doubt the tickets were found in the bottomless muddy puddle 🤷‍♀️
I think our little mockney scavenger scamp saw a different tribute act?
I took Mrs ST to see Rumours of Fleetwood Mac when they toured locally and we had front row seats. They were bloody brilliant. However, the woman 'being' Christine McVie dry humped her keyboard for the whole set.
Was rather off putting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
What a load of shite she do talk. Notice she never speaks of Edwina Curry pulling her up because her grandfather was a slum landlord (he's DEAD) because that might draw attention to her less than poverty stricken upbringing and the approximately 7 days she may have been a bit short. Someone really needs to look at this, as she is gaking ash from people on the basis of a big lie to start with. She has no genuine concept of poor, because she never genuinely has been . I really have been so i find her really offensive & she triggers some awful feelings for me. Sat there in her bleeping tiffany earrings whinging on. 🛎🔚, massive 🛎🔚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I thought it was nearly two years.

And the separate finance thing explains a lot. When Jack started rattling her lockdown begging bowl it was to shame and humilate LJC for not handing over wodges of cash.

I
It also adds up with the alcohol thing - why would LJC (or anyone) hand over wodges of cash to someone who by their own admission was in a cycle of addiction at that point?

Reactions: 29
Tomorrow when the slop squad airs and it turns out they did it all on one day so her nails are going to be minging in every episode, I am going to cackle dementedly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She went out for fish and chips when she knew she had covid? I had covid and I honestly didn’t know I had it and when I did find out I had it I put anywhere I had been (not many places as I was ill). Into the test and trace so other people could be pinged. Actually I think they stopped tracing contacts up here just as I had it.

This is going to sound really awful but I’d put my money on her not having had covid

She did these tweets saying me again with the rona?
I could hardly lift my head off the pillow for 5 days. I wasn’t tweeting.
(I know some people get it worse than others as well).
She got over it really quick, considering all her serious health issues, she also had the shortest long covid ever #medicalmiracle

• Haha
Reactions: 27
a FOURTH retweet of Kevin pasta. in a day!

and did we get a ss of the fleetwood mac thing (in relation to the caravan pic)?

View attachment 1189672
And yet....half a sausage and friend banana skin for tea.
I've seen Fleetwood Bac. They were ok, bored looking, not much pizazz, and "Lyndsey" wore a comedy frizzy wig and tried to crack on with me and my pal afterwards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.