Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I have been thinking if she's serious about a forever home, why doesn't she move home for a bit. She could pay her parents a few quid,( they could hide the phones on the reg) and she would be able to buy her forever home then. I know lots of people that did it, moved out rented, couldn't get in the ladder moved home, got a mortgage after a year or so.

It's better than her current plan of howling and clawing about it all.
I have a feeling there’s a relationship between excess drinking, foster siblings, and slung out on her arse somewhere here that prevents her moving home again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'd probably pay £100 to listen to Stevie Nicks talk about an owl.
That’s fair enough. I kept looking at my sister and saying ‘we paid over £100 for this’. It wasn’t all bad, tbf.
I really don’t like the Hydro in Glasgow (where I seen them). I find those venues to be like airports - too big.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also I have been thinking if she's serious about a forever home, why doesn't she move home for a bit. She could pay her parents a few quid,( they could hide the phones on the reg) and she would be able to buy her forever home then. I know lots of people that did it, moved out rented, couldn't get in the ladder moved home, got a mortgage after a year or so.

It's better than her current plan of howling and clawing about it all.

Probably affect the younger kids that, putting a severely depressed addict/alcoholic in the middle of their secure family environment. Ma & Pa H have to put them first.

Reactions: 24
And if Jack is to be believed LJC was so indifferent to Jack's welfare that she ws'as happy to let her beg for money on the Internet to save her from destitution.
yes it’s interesting isn’t it. Because according to Jack, her family and her babydaddy let her do Exactly the same thing during the Great Pov. (In some of the many versions of the story, anyway.)

she doesn’t half like to recycle her stories

Reactions: 23
When she said that the PM and chancellor are “literal convicted criminals” she was not being entirely, truthful.

They could be quite angry about that statement. Here is what is says about FPN on the criminal records website (unlock).

C7E44B8C-4A90-4B7F-946F-EBB62630565D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I have it too. It's not great, which baffles me why anyone would say they have it. But this is Jacksie the great cos-play-tin-rattler, so ... (shrugs).
Sending hug to all fraus with any condition she aligns herself with x ❤
You have my sympathy. I have a friend who has it and it's awful but she gets on and doesn't complain. I know another person who claims to have it, and they have a personality very like JM. I suppose it must be popular with cluster Bs because it can pass as an invisible condition to people who aren't familiar with it's effects.

Reactions: 23
ugh, tepid take political jack is a remarkably tedious way to round off this astonishing day of all of the jacks!

suppose there's still time for an awful bedtime snack 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has she finally tantrumed herself to sleep or grunking like the flash to catch up here?

Like this tweet for yes, love for no, miss lurking sock account?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was ill for a month with covid. Completely wiped out and I didn’t have it as bad as some. Cough. Sore throat. No energy at all. Was awful. The last thing I wanted to do was tweet and I tweet a lot at the best of times. I could hardly function and I’m triple vaccinated

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She’s been listening to Johnathan Pie’s latest post hasn’t she?

Also, I know we all know Jack is a liar of the highest order but do you know who I thinks an even bigger liar or massager of the truth? Her agent. What the duck must that woman be saying to people who put her on TV or give her space in print?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.