Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reasons for moving to Scotland are probably another tentacle of her narc personality.

A bigger fish in a smaller pond.

Yup, I don't want to speak for all Scottish people but.... Hadrian's wall needs rebuilding. If Jacki ever did move here she'd be one of those people who treat it like it's a mini London....i doubt she would want to have any Scottish friends.
Don't worry dear Dinosaury S, she is not allowed near my bridge so she can't get above the Firth of Forth on the East side x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And that's how you do transparency, Jack

Actually shocked at how little they raised though. I did a charity tee with a client a couple of years ago. We sold over 2k tees and made 31 grand and their social media presence is tiny compared to VBP and Jack's.
Wonder if it’s the same person I (kind of) know 🕷?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do you think she’s found out LJC’s new partner is Mae Martin and this is where the rage has came from?

She should be happy she has Harold at this point, the fact he has no idea what that bird app is is most helpful to her grift.

Seriously though, she needs to calm down, outing LJC’s relationship is again nothing to do with her. Lying about money is her standard go to. Just someone tweet the Patreon screenshots. Please I beg you.
Grunking but I bloody knew it. Bingo! Narc rage = LJC new partner.

Reactions: 39
Her reasons for moving to Scotland are probably another tentacle of her narc personality.

A bigger fish in a smaller pond.

Yup, I don't want to speak for all Scottish people but.... Hadrian's wall needs rebuilding. If Jacki ever did move here she'd be one of those people who treat it like it's a mini London....i doubt she would want to have any Scottish friends.
Mentally working out whether mam’s would be on the correct side of the wall… I think so. We’re ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why would the shelf inside a wall cupboard on an internal wall, high up on that wall, rot away? Rot requires the wood (chipboard in this case) to be wet.

It can't be dampness through the wall as it is not external.

It can't be rising damp as that will only rise maximum of three feet up the wall.

It can't be leaking pipes because the plumbing for the bathroom is above the other internal wall.

It can't be a roof leak as there is another floor above the ground floor that would be affected first.

It can't be dampness because of condensation as that would affect the external walls first. Also black mould would be evident in every picture she has shared.

I could go on and on. My post grad dissertation was on penetrating dampness, condensation, and it's effects on residential dwellings. There is a couple of chapters on the various wood decays, dry(which bizarrely needs the wood to be wet!) and wet rot.

Building surveyor (retired) here. I think Jack might be lying. It is probably due to overloading the shelves. I would love to see a picture of the supposed "rotten" shelf. So many people use the word "rotten" to describe something that is anything but.
Love the forensic details Manc.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wildcard theory: OH is clearly a man because Jack couldn’t possibly have the less special gender expression in a relationship with an enby, she obviously just doesn’t want to reveal that it’s a hetero pairing because she loses the special lesbian single mother oppression points she’s been banking all these years, and so is using ‘them’. Also I genuinely believe she’s exhausted the supply of women who’d put up with her tit whereas men are more easily cuntstruck.

OH likes silly old fashioned hats…

OH works part time in a little shop

Despite this OH can afford a big car and flashy gifts

View attachment 1189428

OH is The Repair Shop dude. She even said they watched it together. Please let this be true.
jay recently made a program about learning to read

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've lost all hope of ever reaching the end of my grunk. She just keeps going and going and going, like the world's most obnoxious Energizer bunny, only fuelled by delusion and gruel. I'm pleased I've got a new word to add to the Jacktionary though because what the hecking duck does 'enjoy revisiting that particular dervish of cold rage' mean 🥴
I think Jack shouting 'I know the truth' when she lies about small electrical appliances used for cooking bread was one of the funnier moments for me but here you go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Property inspectors do not care whether the kitchen floor is clean. Just a pathetic way of reminding people that she rents while she’s in the public eye again.
100% this. How someone lives is their business. How they treat the property is another. Messiness is fine, not reporting a leak pissing through the ceiling, for example, is not and thats what the inspections are for. It used to really piss me off when I did these checks and the landlord would ask me for photos of how each room looked....absolutely none of your business. Obviously there's limits on this...knee deep in grime and the carpet has cat tit on etc, I'd have a quiet word but on the whole nah.
I would propose she has had a massive hissy fit, smashed some stuff up, needs to cover tracks because she can't be arsed properly cleaning it up PLUS her kitchens a crappy mess and she has an inspection tomorrow and she's shitting herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How it started
View attachment 1189351
How it’s going
Funny you should post that as a few months back she mentioned the shelves, these are the ones she put up!!

1649784720935.png

and this comment followed about the shelves so she knew they were a risk and seems to be too much on them for that reason

1649784852238.png

If is these shelves (if this actually happened) only herself to blame as they were not there when rented out

1649785159481.png

If they were other shelves she should know that she is responsible for upkeep within the house including making sure it's not a fire risk (please don't show me the raggy rug!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I've lost all hope of ever reaching the end of my grunk. She just keeps going and going and going, like the world's most obnoxious Energizer bunny, only fuelled by delusion and gruel. I'm pleased I've got a new word to add to the Jacktionary though because what the hecking duck does 'enjoy revisiting that particular dervish of cold rage' mean 🥴
BIB thread title suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She is sooooo bloody quick to start throwing around legal threats isn't she. But it's all hot air. There's nothing in the slightest bit defamatory about the two tweets she threatened. She just relies on the threat having an intimidatory force to make poeple shut up. It's worked pretty well for her since KH. But that might now be coming to an end.
Let’s not forget she was threatening us all here with court action as long as two years ago - we were planning our court outfits and everything. 😂 She had 30 folders of tattle printed out, or some such rubbish. It’s all just hot air, and threats in an attempt to silence us. And nothing came of it, as we knew it wouldn’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It's all very shouty and school debatey.
JM, leader of the Jack Party and her Animal Farm style rules:

• Whatever goes upon Tory legs is an enemy.
  • Whatever goes upon Labour legs, or has Liberal leanings, is a friend.
  • No Jackolyte shall wear colourful clothes.
  • No one mention the missing creatures.
  • No Jackolyte has the RIGHT to comment on the bloody price of pasta.
  • No Jackolyte shall institute a pile on at a Blue Ticker.
  • Jack is an Actual Top Princess and Literal Food Expert. You aren’t. Jack wins.
Rattle rattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Don’t know if this has been posted yet but Honorary Frau Dent hits another home run:

EAB48F24-9B2C-4E23-B6FA-1E9BBF66C20A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
A £100 hat tho.

What a bleeping weapon.

View attachment 1188624

Grunking so not sure where this will fall….but why the ever loving duck would you not get a proper job which paid proper wages so you didn’t have to do this?? If you can’t reduce your outgoings then up your income ffs!! And working minimum wage a 100 hours a week you’d be laughing you daft twit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.