Jack Monroe #282 Cumin: 2p, onions: 8p, fingernail dirt: priceless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact checkers are running free. 🤷‍♀️ How are you a person?

durr.png

Has anyone seen any fantastic reviews of Tin Can Cook?

museum.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Do we know each other? :) Metalwork and chainmaille from me. 🔺
I feel like I might have "known" @Falkor 😲
[/QUOTE]

Probably! 😊 Pearls, semi precious and metalwork here.

On topic - would never make anything for Jacksie. It would taint everything. Don't care how much of a reach she has.

ET tag @Soapy Dolphin

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry, Jack, but "disorganisation/adhd/clinical depression" isn't an excuse for not paying your taxes?

I've been depressed since the birth of my first child, 27 years ago. I live with it. I still pay my taxes on time. My husband is the most disorganised man on the planet, to the point where he can find and lose the same item in his study in the space of three minutes. Guess what? Pays his taxes on time! It's so insulting to literally anyone who fits under those three categories and still functions like a contributing member of society when she says stuff like this.

If she's got her Sunday School DJ accountant, I do not understand how she's 2 years late filing. You can't claim to be a Champion for the Poors and not pay what you owe into the collective coffers, you just can't. Doesn't really matter whether we talk about tax as paying for things, or as a means to offset inflation: Jack's doing neither.

Tax Avoidance Jack does my bleeping head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
I'm actually quite shocked at her admitting it. I sort of half thought it was a Tattle urban myth tbh.
How can she be a poverty campaigner, holding the government to task when she won't pay her taxes? She is part of the problem.
She'll never get her MBE or whatever now that statement is out there. No chance of her selling it to help the poor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.