Jack Monroe #282 Cumin: 2p, onions: 8p, fingernail dirt: priceless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagging Jack and Zelensky in the same post might be what breaks me on these threads tbh.
a man who is leading a country fighting a war against Russia, and these wankers are tagging him in their game of make believe? I mean, I’m not saying this will interrupt him, but have people honestly got nothing better to do with their time?
People are such a disappointment.
If Zelensky starts doing pass agg rants about Putin playing havoc with his anxiety we'll know Jack has got to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Tagging Jack and Zelensky in the same post might be what breaks me on these threads tbh.
a man who is leading a country fighting a war against Russia, and these wankers are tagging him in their game of make believe? I mean, I’m not saying this will interrupt him, but have people honestly got nothing better to do with their time?
People are such a disappointment.
I never understand this game, other than to do a bit of a weird bum licking over your favourite celebrity. Of course Jack loves it for that exact reason!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So she HAS an accountant then .... But between them there is absolutely no will to keep on top of her accounts. 🤔🙄
She probably had an account and one point, then stopped paying them. I don't believe for a second that she has an accountant, what exactly would she be paying them for if her accounts are screwed?

Reactions: 26
Is everyone missing egg slop?

Thought so. I found some on Instagram.

You’re welcome ☺. (This is a fairly well known food writer btw)

3C1E08A9-2A40-4AF5-8F1D-BF41FE6270C9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Is everyone missing egg slop?

Thought so. I found some on Instagram.

You’re welcome ☺. (This is a fairly well known food writer btw)

View attachment 1181835
I mean sometimes I’ve scrambled up an egg in a pan I have cooked the bacon in and it looks rotten but tastes grand for breakfast. It wouldn’t be a Pic I would share on insta though. This one looks awful….. what’s the green slime on that bit to the right?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean sometimes I’ve scrambled up an egg in a pan I have cooked the bacon in and it looks rotten but tastes grand for breakfast. It wouldn’t be a Pic I would share on insta though. This one looks awful….. what’s the green slime on that bit to the right?
I thought that but of slime looked like a slug and the orange chunk at the other side looked like marmalade. It’s all wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Eggs give me the willies at the best of times but this takes the biscuit. I’d scrape that straight into the bin.
Grim isn't it.
Baffling anyone would photograph it as apart from the egg horror, the toast is burnt black.

Still in shock Jack has an accountant. This might lead one to believe she has more than £34 in her account. But Jack lie? Makes no sense 😂

Reactions: 26
Also, 9p/10p recipes? All of these must be out of date. This is as close to an actual job that you can actually do and it's rubbish! This is what people think they're paying you for. I ran an online jewellery business as a sideline for a while. The website stuff is a bore and eats up time but it's not difficult and DOES NOT take a team of 12 "engineers". Literally full of tit.

View attachment 1181764
Snap! 💍💎⛓

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.