Jack Monroe #282 Cumin: 2p, onions: 8p, fingernail dirt: priceless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick, somebody ask where the rest of the Teemill money is going, while she's being remotely honest!!

*Although still doesn't explain the disorganisation/depression excuse when she's also stated she has an accounant.
I think there is no Teemill money. The bit Jack raised would have been whatever the donation was minus the £10k from wherever she managed to source it. So under £2k. Which would gave been good if Jack had been honest about it.

But no one is buying Dead People Cant now. Squigs can't remember what Jack said by the time they reach the end of the tweet. No way are they going to remember, let alone buy some tat that Jack (wisely) has stopped promoting.

Reactions: 42
Quite. Fairly useless accountant then.
And I'm sure most tax avoiders think their reasons are justifiable. Even the 'good' ones.

I'm still cross with Nigella too. For whatever reason people trust her. And she pointed them in the direction of that lazy article and artful tax dodger Jack :mad:
#thread title artful tax dodger jack
she would hate that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m genuinely sat here quite shocked that she has acknowledged she hasn’t paid her taxes (and of course played various disabilities)

my partner has been waiting for 3 months for capita to assess A PIP claim. Is now on half pay. Thankfully I have a good wage and we have supportive family but I am disgusted with how she plays victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Well. She can't call our favourite Squigs trolls now. 🤭 This has exonerated them. Can't wait for Trifley D to see her admission.

Come on reporters. Pull your fingers out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I would actually physically buy a copy of the Sunday mail if they went in on this. They won’t because she is a nobody but I can dream

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Reactions: 22
I just don't get it. *If* she has an accountant surely he would tell her to get her tax affairs in order especially as she now has a more public profile. Maybe he is another one she hides from and won't return his calls or open his letters.
It beggars belief she felt happy attending that advisory board thingy, apparently holding the government to task when she pays no tax.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I just don't get it. *If* she has an accountant surely he would tell her to get her tax affairs in order especially as she now has a more public profile. Maybe he is another one she hides from and won't return his calls or open his letters.
It beggars belief she felt happy attending that advisory board thingy, apparently holding the government to task when she pays no tax.
Maybe she hasn't paid him either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.