Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're not NFTs, they're actual tokens you twit. Now that Sober Jack has turned up, it's a perfect time to unleash what was a cursed project from start to finish (it was that bloody orange moon). Just give us the bleeping slop or go away you absolute menace.

Oh Sidey T it’s a banger!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
No idea where this will land as I’m grunking and just got to this thread, but (not looking for sympathy, it just made me rage) my Mum used to lie about what was in things to make me eat them. I wasn’t a fussy eater, ate most things even if I didn’t like them but prawns made me gag. She used to put them in fish pie and triumphantly tell me I’d eaten them afterwards. I am pushing 30 now and maybe I should let it go but it’s not ok, really.

Also the most clunky, terrified around children OH wouldn’t think “hmm, flowers” for a child, of any age.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
They're not NFTs, they're actual tokens you twit. Now that Sober Jack has turned up, it's a perfect time to unleash what was a cursed project from start to finish (it was that bloody orange moon). Just give us the bleeping slop or go away you absolute menace.

Chapeau, Slop Bot has set a new standard!

It's been a while so maybe tomorrow could be the return of the inexplicable egg. Give us a sign Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

It's the anthem we didn't know we needed.

'Egg on top for no reason' 🤣

There's always always always a line that cranks things up from chuckle to giant hoot and this reader, was IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It's the anthem we didn't know we needed.

'Egg on top for no reason' 🤣

There's always always always a line that cranks things up from chuckle to giant hoot and this reader, was IT
BIB describes it perfectly! Thank you @traumatised sideboard three actual IRL hoots were had. You are wasted on us illiterate bots, you should be writing the Simpsons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Bonjour Madame, je voudrais une cuisse de chèvre. je ne sais pas pourquoi.
Jack producing a version of the foux du fafa video from flight of the conchords, but it's all horrid items she scrounged up from the big shop: "trotteurs, cerveaux, anchois ... œuf"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm grunkaing, but why do we have Greek Jack doing disgusting things with rancid meat, when all the Greeks are fasting for Easter?

Still loving how no one cares to ask about the OH 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm grunkaing, but why do we have Greek Jack doing disgusting things with rancid meat, when all the Greeks are fasting for Easter?

Still loving how no one cares to ask about the OH 😂
Well I think we all know she isn’t doing lent, what with it being a 90% vegan affair

Also Jack buy a fecking dictionary, your tokens are actually (and in your case very probably) fungible

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Another banger! I lost it at you Slopbot rhyming “cheesy leeks” with “vaguely Greek”.

🎶I just want the sloooooaaap!🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Genius Dear Heart!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yay, a thread title. It only took me 280 threads.

I'm not an AA frau so apologies for speaking out of turn. However I've never believed Jack suffers from alcoholism. I do believe she has a problematic relationship with it however. I think she is probably binges and is more aggressive when drunk. Of all her ailments, alcoholism is the most difficult to disprove and it's something most decent people would not call into question. I think that's why it's convenient for her to keep the cosplay going. It's the one health issue she can't be called out on and she can blame any bad behaviour on a 'relapse'. Arthritis, autism and adhd don't offer the same lack of accountability or repeat relapses.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Yay, a thread title. It only took me 280 threads.

I'm not an AA frau so apologies for speaking out of turn. However I've never believed Jack suffers from alcoholism. I do believe she has a problematic relationship with it however. I think she is probably binges and is more aggressive when drunk. Of all her ailments, alcoholism is the most difficult to disprove and it's something most decent people would not call into question. I think that's why it's convenient for her to keep the cosplay going. It's the one health issue she can't be called out on and she can blame any bad behaviour on a 'relapse'. Arthritis, autism and adhd don't offer the same lack of accountability or repeat relapses.

100% agree. She's a total Marla Singer.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Have you got a tip jar? Because this definitely deserves a genuine and well deserved rattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When Flight of Conchords are quoted, and it's not the best song on the thread, you know Slopbot's cooked up another (Brenda's) banger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.