Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she pretending she’s not religious? “Mystical sky daddy” who she believes in and worships, yes?

You literally got hailed as a prophet at Greenbelt, Jack, yet you haven’t even the courage to say with your chest that you’re in the God squad because you know lots of lefties aren’t into it.
That post is so offensive to her religious fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Jack just wants to be like Suzie-D with her fancy word of the day.
I am 334% convinced that she has one of those self improvement Word a Day books or calendar. She's always throwing in FANCY words but not quite using them correctly.
bn4jLj.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
OK so her sobriety timeline is that at the start of July 2021 she quit the drink? After she returned home from the aparthotel? Which presumably means she had a slip after the dayhab. Sorry, it's all so distasteful but she is so freaking *public* about things which should be private.
Distasteful sums it up perfectly, V.

Both her public "look at me and praise my sobriety" displays and our discussion of the veracity of her claims.

It really does make me feel grubby to speculate. But the only thing I can say for certain about Jack is that she has consistently shown herself to be a pathological liar and it wouldn’t be the first time she faked a condition/affliction etc to gather sympathy and attention (and 💰) 😕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why is she pretending she’s not religious? “Mystical sky daddy” who she believes in and worships, yes?

You literally got hailed as a prophet at Greenbelt, Jack, yet you haven’t even the courage to say with your chest that you’re in the God squad because you know lots of lefties aren’t into it.
Wasn't one of the ~permitted~ activities on her list during lockdown attending church for 'private prayer'? To go chat with the mystical sky daddy 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
That post is so offensive to her religious fans.
Tbh I'd have gained a small amount of respect for her if she'd simply told atheist squig to get fucked for being a total bore. I really have no interest in what anyone does/doesn't believe but turning up under a comment about AA giving it "As an atheist..." is just a dick move that reeks of entitlement. Maybe just maybe not everything in the world is for you. Just like most people manage not to stand outside Friday prayers at their local mosque telling folk they won't being be going in because they're not a Muslim, you can just filter out stuff that's not useful to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Distasteful sums it up perfectly, V.

Both her public look at me and praise my sobriety displays and our discussing the veracity of her claims.

It really does makes me feel grubby to speculate. But the only thing I can say for certain about Jack, is that she has consistently shown herself to be a pathological liar and it wouldn’t be the first time she faked a condition/affliction etc to gather sympathy and attention (and 💰) 😕
Sympathy, attention, money, an excuse for poor behaviour and for slithering out of things! 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Mmmm, is it a crazy idea I've just had to make whiteboard style actual wallpaper (month planner panels sold separately)? I feel like it could be a $£€$£€ winner. We could call it "TattlerNiser". I think SB would love it
Here is the desk chaos with the infamous wallpaper

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Tbh I'd have gained a small amount of respect for her if she'd simply told atheist squig to get fucked for being a total bore. I really have no interest in what anyone does/doesn't believe but turning up under a comment about AA giving it "As an atheist..." is just a dick move that reeks of entitlement. Maybe just maybe not everything in the world is for you. Just like most people manage not to stand outside Friday prayers at their local mosque telling folk they won't being be going in because they're not a Muslim, you can just filter out stuff that's not useful to you.
Yeah for once she had a pass to be a bit PA or outright rude and she didn’t bloody take it yet will bite peoples heads off for nothing. Clueless as ever, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Every so often I get the notion to start a world cup of Jacks so we can find out once and for all which one is the worst but like Jack faced with honouring a commitment I look at the work involved and rapidly lose interest. Please sign up to my Patreon.
Every so often I'm tempted to make a list of my Jack favourites. Favourite blatant lie, favourite elevenerife moment etc, so that I don't forget all thr moments that make me 🦉🍾 the most. I'm not forensic-brained to store all this info otherwise you see. Maybe we can all share our highlight list at the end of the year? As a little supplement to the Sloppies (which I missed last year so I'm already very excited about!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

This is such a good and significant point, there's not one part of her life that is sacred or not-for-sale - was she acting it up at greenbelt for likes and money, gladly soaking up the religious-heavy acclaim, or is it acting when she makes herself out to be the god-mocking atheist online to fit in with her Twitter friends...who bleeping knows, who cares. But it is worthwhile to point out how dishonest and desperate it is, and how it's yet another example of the social-media chameleon changing shape in plain view.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Every so often I'm tempted to make a list of my Jack favourites. Favourite blatantly lie, favourite elevenerife moment etc, so that I don't forget all thr moments that make me 🦉🍾 the most. I'm not forensic-brained to store all this info otherwise you see. Maybe we can all share our highlight list at the end of the year? As a little supplement to the Sloppies (which I missed last year so I'm already very excited about!)
Favourite lie would be such a rich seam of comedy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm still reeling that she claimed to know how heavy it is to carry around a severed leg 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
I love it when people link to threads from before I found tattle. I get reminded of the times I thought "wtf is she on" and was worried I was missing something as everyone was always so positive.

That desk photo - tell me you've never managed to complete a project without telling me you've managed to complete a project

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.