Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're not NFTs, they're actual tokens you twit. Now that Sober Jack has turned up, it's a perfect time to unleash what was a cursed project from start to finish (it was that bloody orange moon). Just give us the bleeping slop or go away you absolute menace.

Another masterpiece Sidney T!

I too miss when she was just some tit self obsessed cook making slop for us to laugh react at, instead of this potentially triggering nightmare human 😔 feels like years since we've seen tinned fish on bread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's all very "look at me" isn't it? I'm a great parent, I pick great partners, I am doing so well, I cook great food. And so on. Just social media performance.

Go to Asda, but some beige buffet items and let the lad enjoy nuggets, chips, mini kievs (Kyivs?), ice cream. My favourite day of the Easter hols in the 80s was Nan taking us to her local for egg, beans & chips.
All aimed at LJC. I am convinced of it!

Reactions: 42
Is that really worth a tweet? “Look how many times I failed/ lied to everyone!”
Grunking, but I know I cast doubt on the timeline,but it is normal for recovery to not be a straight line. Which is kinda how she presents it.

Channel 4 is being privatised 😰
Will jack have a hot take on this? (Probably 36 hours too late and stolen). Will it mention excellent reporting from "an ex"?

Screenshot_20220404-231420.png

SB disposes of dinner in another county.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
The tokens aren't the only things that are fungible (ie, can be interchanged with any other set of AA tokens bought on the internet).

Herbs are fungible in her world. And salt. And rice. And any other foodstuff unless it's tins of fruit.

And, more pertinently, all her partners are extremely fungible.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The tokens aren't the only things that are fungible (ie, can be interchanged with any other set of AA tokens bought on the internet).

Herbs are fungible in her world. And salt. And rice. And any other foodstuff unless it's tins of fruit.

Jack just wants to be like Suzie-D with her fancy word of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Potentially exciting news for inexplicable egg fans. Jack has liked this painted of a broken egg. Could be a sign.

Screenshot 2022-04-04 23.26.01.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

And her personality @TheDragonWithAFlagon ! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There is a solution my friend. Book yourself into private rehab (obviously not for as long as Jack as she was the worst alcoholic ever) and stay in an expensive apartahotel during your stay.

P.s. you get haslet in bleeping Asda, considering you spend half your life there forensically keeping track of all the prices I would have thought you would have known that.

Reactions: 34
Why does she have multiple ones with the same number, can someone explain as I really don't know.

Also as a northern Irish Frau I really try to stay out of politics I know duck all about. Just sayin. Sorry manc bee
Grunting but when one of my friends was getting sober and hit a milestone, they would go around a few local AA's and collect a chip from each one. (I'm not sure why)

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Something did feel performative about her saying she's glad he's playing with Lego flowers rather than "H*rry P*tter" toys, as if she's still deliberately trying to stoke that particular Twitter fire. If you honestly feel strongly enough about a thing that you have to censor the name then just don't bloody tweet about it!

I think it might be a way to stir up some hate so that she can use the "See! They only hate me because I'm ~different~" claim to deflect any and all criticism.
The hypocrisy of some people really pisses me off. If you hate JK Rowling then boycott her work, don't buy her books or buy her merch or watch her films.

I know a guy who is very vocally anti JK Rowling yet had pictures of him taking his kids to the HP shop where they spend a fortune on wands and assorted crap with the excuse it got the kids reading. Well done for putting some money into her pocket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There is a solution my friend. Book yourself into private rehab (obviously not for as long as Jack as she was the worst alcoholic ever) and stay in an expensive apartahotel during your stay.

P.s. you get haslet in bleeping Asda, considering you spend half your life there forensically keeping track of all the prices I would have thought you would have known that.
I've heard that whilst in rehab it helps to throw chairs at well-meaning therapists and break all their pens too? #JacksHacks

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I’m from far, far in the past… the bag o meat past. Just want to mention that oxtail, goat and legs are really commonplace especially in international families such as mine 🔺.

So common that I a provincial Frau 🔺got some oxtail deliveroo-ed to our house during a recent covid isolation.
So I think Jack is going to have to search for another personality because Offal Jack is just not special enough for the bird likes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
AA Jack gets on my tits. I bet her shares are the bleeping wooooorst.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.