Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH is super generous right? When was the first breadcrumbing of OH? Did their appearance coincide with tit merch grift? I mean since they’ve been around they’ve been slinging the dollar left right and centre. Never had an OH that’s been that generous that quickly. Lucky Jack and her special talents 🤨
Was patreon increase time?🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Grunking so the chatter may have moved on from hamlet by the time this lands, sorry.
But I remember suspecting a while back that new OH is Scottish, with Jack suddenly appropriating Scottish slang willy nilly.
I bet OH has told that classic story about haggis being a furry 3-legged animal, and Jack has eleverifed him/her by telling a much more dramatic version involving haslet. She can't let anyone have anything for themselves.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
What a waste of food. Also he's now peered into it twice... Normal 12 year old behaviour?
Making Lego roses and peering at a dubious goat stew. Quite the roller-coaster of a school holiday.
Poor kid was even hinting he just fancied a plate of pasta thankyou very much.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
It'll have been in a vac sealed plastic bag. Like a leg of lamb from Asda. Not sure I'd want it on a train for several hours though.

All this meaty talk today has me craving a kebab....
Oh kebab. I could so have that, but regret later at night when all it’s fatty goodness is making me feel pukey. But yeah. I don’t think I would even think of doing food shopping 2 hours from home if I was travelling by train.

Reactions: 18
Ah the memories. Remember when that was the Miami hotel, ever so classy.
We all know Jack will want someone with a detached house though. Plus large garden. Double garage minimum. At least 5 bedrooms.

ETA - Have we ever seen a pic of Jack at her mum's dinner table? If it's that good you'd be there a few times a week surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jack "got back into Lego"? When does she have time to make up Lego when she is working such long hours? She is soooooo tired, but has time to get creative with Lego.
Between dinosnores, twatting on twitter, and tumbling rocks, probably pencilled in on the wallpaper planner 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
-what’s for dinner mamapapa, I am ravenous
- goat *coughs* I mean beef stew
- (SB looks into pan 🤢) could we maybe have pasta with it mamapapa please, it looks delish?!
- you ungrateful welp I have been preparing this in the slow cooker for four days
- (SB runs to other room and comes back an hour later with a Lego rose) look mamapapa I made you a rose from the Lego you bought yourself
- please take it apart, you know how much I like making Lego and you know it’s mine. Please go back to your rock cleaning
- but you’ve cleaned all the rocks already mamapapa!
- you can clean this goat’s leg bone if you want?
- wow thank you mamapapa, I love it 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.