Jack Monroe #277 It's safest to assume that all Jack's tweets are lies unless proven otherwise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the one sock hand, I want more fame and more spreading of Jack’s shite “hacks” so she gets exposed, because when the cancellation day comes it will be from her own idiocy.
On the other hand, she’s grating my auto carrots. People are worried enough without wankers spouting bollox about camping stoves, frozen fish pineapple cooking, and the like and she is dangerous, at best causing people to waste resources and at worst causing indoor fires, food poisoning. Also she’s upsetting tunelly-in.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Coal fired frau here! Coal has gone up in price from £12 a bag to £20 a bag in the last 5 years. It’s not cheap by any means and the price of sticks is high too. So unless you are picking up twigs from local parks then cooking outside is just as high a cost. (I have 3 baking potatoes in the ashes tray cooking as I speak). There’s a hack for you Jack.
Stock up in the summer when the price drops

Reactions: 13
And don't go picking up logs from woodland without asking Jack. It may be a freebie to you but it's home to creatures and part of the ecosystem

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Martin Lewis “champion of the people” has been accused by Eon of crashing their website.

Probably exaggerating this slightly as I got this from my local fb group which is not known for its ~checks notes ~ accuracy, but if he can be criticised why can’t she?

Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Stock up in the summer when the price drops
It never does. It’s the same all year. I think the recent increase is to do with changes to the restriction in the use of red diesel across certain industries. We do buy bags throughout the year as the fire isn’t on much over the summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hang on, Jack says someone is making a fortune...out of tattle? Is this a commercially run, capitalist enterprise? If so, I’m closing my account and going back to the haunted bird hell site which is, presumably, a public sector or charity run site!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
It never does. It’s the same all year. I think the recent increase is to do with changes to the restriction in the use of red diesel across certain industries. We do buy bags throughout the year as the fire isn’t on much over the summer.
Oh mine did, used to have a solid fuel stove, price dropped considerably during summer, I used to fill the coal hole and buy the prepacked bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Martin Lewis “champion of the people” has been accused by Eon of crashing their website.

Probably exaggerating this slightly as I got this from my local fb group which is not known for its ~checks notes ~ accuracy, but if he can be criticised why can’t she?

Why?
I can’t get on to the British Gas website, they have text me saying to text back meter readings so I think lots of the energy providers will be having issues with the amount of people on their websites today. Not a peep from Jack though, obvs

Reactions: 35
77F6A233-7F6A-4B50-9ADB-EC3F3C97B3FC.jpeg

She will be the person to avoid on the train, bag full of trotters and angrily stabbing away at her phone while muttering things about hellsites and fish.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
The only person making a fortune from Tattle is Vlad, if it’s pay per page view on the ads. He’s probably an oligarch by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.