Jack Monroe #274 I’m Jack Monroe, Rise minions of my echo chamber; tell me how dedicated & awesome I am.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calligrapher Frau here 🔺 I’ll make a fancy sign - let’s hope it doesn’t get chopped down 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I have finally reached this thread, soo much to comment on for the last, but too slow.

However, regarding where the money came from, to add to the teemill money, as no way did she shift that much merch 🙄 I did wonder if she squirrelled the furlough money away, as Caroline of the hands is no longer, and there were questions being asked about furlough etc, the thought crossed my mind that maybe she had gathered the money in case she was asked to repay it 🤔

Also the other possibility is a directors loan from the company, or maybe she has been saving some of the patreon money towards her tax bill, hence being hacked off at having to send to TT
Out of interest had a look at the furlough figures and on a bootstrap was still claiming in sept 2021. When did Caroline with the hands LEAVE?

Maybe journo squig could take a look?

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I'll bring my terrible singing voice to serenade you all. You can all thank me afterwards, whilst I stand by pretending to be both coy and so very brave.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Out of interest had a look at the furlough figures and on a bootstrap was still claiming in sept 2021. When did Caroline with the hands LEAVE?

Maybe journo squig could take a look?
As a limited company she would have been able to apply for a bounce back loan. Not sure if she considered that?

Reactions: 16
I am six time zones away 🔺have I missed the gathering? If not I’ll pop on my ‘small Stetson hat’ get hold of some unruly labia and flap my way there faster than you can say “pointlessly transcribe a budget speech into an exercise book”.

I’ll bring the lingreenie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What shall we drink? Vase of grapefruit juice? Kombucha? Slow cooked tea?
Nothing better on a hot spring day than a cup of tea, slowly heated up overnight in a slow cooker usually used for stew and curries, I think we’ll all agree

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Grunking, but as a single parent to one catto, Bob's wtf reaction to Gingerbread is clear! Send Dreamies 😆
eqnrb9.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'll bring some baking trays in case we get cold later and also my jotter to transcribe everything that is said so I can properly process it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Gosh guys I think I might have met a frau on real life. I went into a little antique style shop and the lady and me got talking about everything. She said about the budget and I said well I have heard JM is writing a detailed piece about it and the woman sighed a heavy sigh whilst rolling her eyes and went I wish she wouldn't because she does talk some nonsense. 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
What has Jack got against David Williams? Apart from being a popular author?
IIRC - Jack got the rage because there was a character called Miss Tutelage with frizzy hair.

tutelagejack.PNG

But Jack had just jumped on the very late bandwagon and hadn't read the book so didn't realise Miss Tutelage was white. Jack also obviously didn't know the word tutelage.
tutelage.PNG

Yeah I know
I'm crying 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Nothing better on a hot spring day than a cup of tea, slowly heated up overnight in a slow cooker usually used for stew and curries, I think we’ll all agree
Ooh yes, and the residual spices from the curries will make it taste exactly like a fine chai, noone will tell the difference and they'll declare it the best ever #jackshacks

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.