Jack Monroe #274 I’m Jack Monroe, Rise minions of my echo chamber; tell me how dedicated & awesome I am.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Yes it is. Something she does, always has.
I hate it here.

(Not really. This is maybe my favourite corner of the internet, even though you're obviously all trolls and bullies.)

Ooh I've just had a few people liking some of my posts from ~20 threads back. New friends?! How exciting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just what exactly has Jack done for Gingerbread anyway? She posed for some goofy looking pictures, related her little story about the venue security, and that was it. No links to their website, no mention of them, nothing about how when she was in The Poverty, unscrewing her lightbulbs, an organisation such as Gingerbread could've helped her so much etc. She's full of tit, and they're idiots for buying it frankly.
For some bizarre reason she decided attacking their president was the way to promote them 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looks like I’m gonna have to go on to twitter to find some more vindictive nut biscuits for everyone, we all ok with my crushing them to dust, storing them in a jar and just adding warm water when you all get here?
For a split second I read "'snorting' them in a jar' and wasn't at all surprised. Either way, whatever suits. As long as there will be enough spoons? Did we definitely order enough spoons? I'd better get on Ebay just to be sure.

Eta I see @jenny2603 is already on the case 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hate it here.

(Not really. This is maybe my favourite corner of the internet, even though you're obviously all trolls and bullies.)

Ooh I've just had a few people liking some of my posts from ~20 threads back. New friends?! How exciting!
They’re grunking!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I do wish there was a flower we could wear or a secret sign that we are Frau’s. I’m off to Edinburgh on a couple of weeks and I’m going to hang round looking for Scottish fraus 😉
I bet I can spot you!!!! I usually hang around hedgerows with melamine cutlery. I look like a cross between Helen Lederer and a boiled egg with a face drawn on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I hate it here.

A few weeks ago I was reading through the Covid threads here from the beginning. I know that sounds odd but they’re a genuinely fascinating bit of social history, especially the really early ones. Anyway, a few times while scrolling I accidentally liked a post, I’m sure there are Tattlers now wondering why their post from two years ago suddenly got a random thumbs up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ll bring wigs. Will have a rummage in the shed for a light fitting to serve the spiteful trifle in

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.