Jack Monroe #274 I’m Jack Monroe, Rise minions of my echo chamber; tell me how dedicated & awesome I am.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like watching a Dulux Dog mounting a googly eyed pencil topper.

Sleep well.
Too soon ?
Don't start you lot 😒

I have extra body parts ..piles I have piles ..thanks kids. Happy nearly knackered muff day 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Me: Actually, I was born with extra body parts
You: Oh?
Me: THEY WEREN'T NIPPLES
You: [Wow-how many nipples does she have?] Uh, ok.
Me: I WON'T TALK ABOUT IT. THEY WEREN'T NIPPLES
You: OK, I think that's my phone , excuse me, bye
Me: THEY WEREN'T NIPPLES
You: *answering the phone*: Met this woman tonight she had like, 236 nipples or something anyway I'm just leaving, any chance you could stick a pizza in the oven for me.

Alright but can you just answer the question seriously for once without saying nipples......

Of the 400 invitees are there attendees with known allergens or dietry requirements?

And please don't just shout NIPPLES FOR THE FRAU!!!!! ..... We don't know what that means.

Edit:

Why do nipples have anything to do with anything else? Other than some mammalian reproductive systems in which case they are absolutely critical in the process.

NIPPLESSSSSSSSSS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I fear we're entering straight, ultra-femme, long haired, 34 E, happy families, housewife cosplay era Jack 😩. Thought she didn't have Netflix anymore 😩😩
Self Identifying Single Parent (no WiFi) travels through time and streaming services to tell Jack don’t even TRY to duck with that cosplay nonsense

9F7A965B-E342-4643-AF9B-F4C49201905D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jack's absolute whopper that she was asked to interview Boris has got 10k likes on twitter.
Is this what she is counting on with her bonkers lies? Enough people propping up the absolute insanity of it all - so even common sense, evidence and a track record of fibbing count for nothing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I truly feel like I’m about to cross a line here, but this looks like the teaser for the shittest Only Fans account ever. (I crossed that rubicon somewhere between the halcyon days of North Norfolk Nights-aka last weekend- and right now)

B7AA6047-96BB-4945-AF13-723B2609BD39.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Jack's absolute whopper that she was asked to interview Boris has got 10k likes on twitter.
Is this what she is counting on with her bonkers lies? Enough people propping up the absolute insanity of it all - so even common sense, evidence and a track record of fibbing count for nothing.
It's so blatant! I just can't get my head around it. I hope someone calls her out on it but she'll no doubt have some equally unbelievable explanation. The woman is unreal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That's insane! It goes to show how much of a vacuum most of her fanbase live in. They don't live in a world beyond Twitter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
How the bloody hell does she get them though?
Grunking, but I do recall someone saying a few threads ago that she must have a tongue like an electric whisk, so I’m guessing that’s the answer. It certainly isn’t for her lovely personality, that’s for sure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Grunking, but I do recall someone saying a few threads ago that she must have a tongue like an electric whisk, so I’m guessing that’s the answer. It certainly isn’t for her lovely personality, that’s for sure.
Don't make me start thinking about Sex Jack again. Bad enough I'm waiting for my booster shot, without that extra stress!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm on a massive grunk, so sorry if this has already been said, but while I'm glad TT have been paid, something is so off about it.

My work is in the third sector and at any org I've ever worked for we would make a MASSIVE fuss about such a large donation. Sometimes that takes a bit of time to coordinate, as with a large donation you might want to do a press release and make the handover something special. I've had my photo taken with a huge novelty cheque that was for less than a tenth of that amount!
The funds come from the sale of merchandise that the Trussell Trust has distanced itself from. Any celebrating of the donation will result in the association with the merchandise being brought up again.

Reactions: 29
She never lost a single hair. Not even the normal amount of droppage you're meant to lose in the brush each week. If anything, her hair thickened even more.
I'm on long term immunosuppressant medication ( disease modifying anti rheumatology drug) for actually diagnosed rheumatological/blood vessel disease , which has also deemed clinically extremely vulnerable and disabled got a blue badge to prove it
Amongst several,side effects sadly my hair has taken a hit and it is now extremely fine and thinning ( unlike my avatar) ....I'd love to know Jack's secret I don't have a Mediterranean arse either

• Heart
Reactions: 52
One of the most annoying things about Jack is her habit of constantly deleting things. The internet never forgets, but navigating archive.org can be awkward at the best of times, and Jack's tendency to delete makes it worse.

Which is why I had never seen this particular slice of hilarity from 2014 until now:

Someone maliciously reports Jack's Facebook page. It gets taken down. Rather than a basic email saying "This report is false, please reinstate my page" Jack writes an essay-length rant appealing this, addressed Dear Facebook, and including this classic moment:

View attachment 1148956

What is wrong with her?!
This comment made me laugh
Courgettes-ooooh.
Enormous melons-aaaargh!
Toad in the hole and spotted dick!
Yes, I can see Facebook’s point…..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One of the most annoying things about Jack is her habit of constantly deleting things. The internet never forgets, but navigating archive.org can be awkward at the best of times, and Jack's tendency to delete makes it worse.

Which is why I had never seen this particular slice of hilarity from 2014 until now:

Someone maliciously reports Jack's Facebook page. It gets taken down. Rather than a basic email saying "This report is false, please reinstate my page" Jack writes an essay-length rant appealing this, addressed Dear Facebook, and including this classic moment:

View attachment 1148956

What is wrong with her?!
Two toddlers? When did that happen? Have I missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I truly believe after the JKR chaos Jack may take a needed Twitter break, but no, back and as smug as ever.

I said a long time ago that one day she would rattle the wrong cage and the house of cards would tumble. Not yet, sadly but I believe it's coming...

Two toddlers? When did that happen? Have I missed something?
SB and Allegra's daughter

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
You'd be seriously ill from drinking nearly 5l of water a day. Sorry to be boring but there's such a thing as drinking too much water, it messes with your sodium levels.
This is brilliant. It may seem like a throw away comment but it’s yet another great example of Monroe’s pathological need to lie *all the time*.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm on long term immunosuppressant medication ( disease modifying anti rheumatology drug) for actually diagnosed rheumatological/blood vessel disease , which has also deemed clinically extremely vulnerable and disabled got a blue badge to prove it
Amongst several,side effects sadly my hair has taken a hit and it is now extremely fine and thinning ( unlike my avatar) ....I'd love to know Jack's secret I don't have a Mediterranean arse either
Her secret is being in perfectly good health. Sickening what she posts to half a million followers who no doubt have an array of legit health issues like yourself, and have to see her whimper on about totally non-existent hair loss. ❤

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.