Jack Monroe #274 I’m Jack Monroe, Rise minions of my echo chamber; tell me how dedicated & awesome I am.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently watching Snowpiercer for the first time, 24 hours or so too late.
1648161011074.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Didn't she mention wanting or thinking about pregnancy at some point? I wonder if shes trying for another child?

Actually I do remember a post along the lines of:

"and readers my ovaries are exploding" or some other codswallop.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
All that water is washing away the last vestiges of her sanity, like the waves at Southend beach lapping at the feet of a bride sat on a dining chair.

KCC do you think her special pens are biros refilled with her own spit? God that's a bleeping rank image, sorry everyone. And yet... I'm leaving it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Actually I do remember a post along the lines of:

"and readers my ovaries are exploding" or some other codswallop.
I believe her ovaries were "screaming". Normal people would throw themselves upon their GP in such extraordinary circumstances but Jack dances to the beat of a different drum. I expect it's her lumbago.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I believe her ovaries were "screaming". Normal people would throw themselves upon their GP in such extraordinary circumstances but Jack dances to the beat of a different drum. I expect it's her lumbago.
I think anchovies made her ovaries groan once. Which is normal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Completely randomly I was in a health food shop yesterday and they had kombucha in the wild in the fridge (you had to buy it it wasn’t free) and I have just watched Age of Adeline and Harrison Ford’s glasses just reminded me of Jack. Everything seems to remind me of Jack. It’s frightening.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
3CC570BF-B0FE-44D8-8F20-829E08087956.png

Two interesting facts.

1. you can actually screenshot from my online banking app (Halifax)

2. they have added an extra special section to their payments for direct to HMRC 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ah yes 'screaming' was probably it.

Oh hang on, new conspiracy theory, She had a weird 12 hour chaos because she just came on when she has been "trying"

I mean she is always 'trying' but you know what I mean. 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Apparently Jack always grows her hair out when in a relationship, then cuts it off when she gets dumped.

Just after splitting with Allegra:

Screenshot_20220324-224216_Chrome.jpg

(back then long hair took an hour a day, but whatever, we don't come here for consistency!)

With LJC:

Screenshot_20220324-223803_Chrome.jpg

...and we all know how that ended (IN A REVERSE RAT'S TAIL)

It seems that now that she's had some success with the old Bang-Me-Senseless Balti, the pattern is repeating itself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Ah yes 'screaming' was probably it.

Oh hang on, new conspiracy theory, She had a weird 12 hour chaos because she just came on when she has been "trying"

I mean she is always 'trying' but you know what I mean. 😉
Jack is very trying, as my nan would say.

Although my nan is DEAD and has been for 14 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't think she is back with SB's dad, I think it's more likely to be a random she met at her AA meeting, I do think that the person is male. She probably only met them a couple of weeks ago.

At least they will be getting cake on their birthday
66165742-DDF9-4C95-8B09-DC796226A281.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Whoever is in a relationship with Jack has to listen to the sniffing, deal with the narcissism and eat slop. It’s the IACGMOOH of dating.

also boring

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Annoyingly, in some circumstances she really does look attractive, but then you delve deeper Into her personality and your genitals clench up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apparently Jack always grows her hair out when in a relationship, then cuts it off when she gets dumped.

Just after splitting with Allegra:

View attachment 1149079

(back then long hair took an hour a day, but whatever, we don't come here for consistency!)

With LJC:

View attachment 1149082

...and we all know how that ended (IN A REVERSE RAT'S TAIL)

It seems that now that she's had some success with the old Bang-Me-Senseless Balti, the pattern is repeating itself.
She’s so very insecure. Would be very sad if it wasn’t for the grifting and narcissism

Reactions: 34
Why would you want to keep a lock of your own hair in this particular circumstances? Like I’m imaginative and can think of some situations when you genuinely would, but not after the bleeping break up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.