Jack Monroe #274 I’m Jack Monroe, Rise minions of my echo chamber; tell me how dedicated & awesome I am.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the bloody hell does she get them though? If it is SBs dad, I'd have taken that lad and fled to a life of anonymity years ago, never mind going back for seconds. If it's a new person, and by her shadiness about it, I'm guessing they are male, after having seen her social media, would you go near her? I'd definitely be 'washing my hair' that night if Jack ever softly, gently sidled up to me for a date.
As I've said before, I'm male.

As I've also said before, Jack kind of fits some of the aesthetic that I like in women. Namely the "slightly geeky tomboy" part¹. But personality wise I wouldn't be able to handle Jack at all.

¹There are reasons I fall for lesbians...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well if you had a couple of kids, one of them ill and your marriage fell apart, you would be vulnerable to a narc co-parent. Same as if you were just starting at AA you would be vulnerable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
One of the most annoying things about Jack is her habit of constantly deleting things. The internet never forgets, but navigating archive.org can be awkward at the best of times, and Jack's tendency to delete makes it worse.

Which is why I had never seen this particular slice of hilarity from 2014 until now:

Someone maliciously reports Jack's Facebook page. It gets taken down. Rather than a basic email saying "This report is false, please reinstate my page" Jack writes an essay-length rant appealing this, addressed Dear Facebook, and including this classic moment:

Screenshot_20220324-230434_Chrome.jpg

What is wrong with her?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
OK I am risking people here falling out with me for some of these but bear with me:

There is nothing wrong with being or voting for a Conservative, this is exactly how a democratic society should work, you can have differing opinions to others and have discourse, especially with the intention to meeting somewhere in the middle.

Attacking someone by ridiculing their physical appearance (coat rack for a tall skinny man)
Or skin colour ('gammon' for an angry white man) ..... is not acceptable unless you can take it yourself in my individual opinion you are a short ass, airbrush every photo, gummy mouthed tw@ (not nice is it?)

The leader of one of the worlds super powers did not dodge you for an interview, he is ~literally~ Busy trying to avoid WW3. Oh And the interview slot either never existed or someone in admin forgot to cancel it.

Relationship hopping is not good for your children's mental health (even if the current OH is SBs dad as speculatesd actually especially so)

People are allowed to have options you don't agree with, even if it is LBTQA+ related, I personally don't agree with trans women in female sports but that doesn't make me a bad person or a transphobe. Nuance is a thing.

I could go on but meh She infuriates me.

And apologies if this triggers any other frau xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
was thinking that the rug in the pyjamily ad on the apprentice looked familiar

20220324_215143.jpg

it's not the same one but remember the time jack stacked up all her unopened post

Screenshot_20220324-220527_Chrome.jpg

on her £300 rug?

20220324_220901.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
She never lost a single hair. Not even the normal amount of droppage you're meant to lose in the brush each week. If anything, her hair thickened even more.
MeRail. I had covid in January and I’ve lost quite a lot of hair. If only my hair had been as thick as Jacks I wouldn’t have obvious baldy patches. Luckily you online ‘trolls’ actually make me feel better about myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
One of the most annoying things about Jack is her habit of constantly deleting things. The internet never forgets, but navigating archive.org can be awkward at the best of times, and Jack's tendency to delete makes it worse.

Which is why I had never seen this particular slice of hilarity from 2014 until now:

Someone maliciously reports Jack's Facebook page. It gets taken down. Rather than a basic email saying "This report is false, please reinstate my page" Jack writes an essay-length rant appealing this, addressed Dear Facebook, and including this classic moment:

View attachment 1148956

What is wrong with her?!
36 thousands people use it as a forum to keep in touch

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How the bloody hell does she get them though? If it is SBs dad, I'd have taken that lad and fled to a life of anonymity years ago, never mind going back for seconds. If it's a new person, and by her shadiness about it, I'm guessing they are male, after having seen her social media, would you go near her? I'd definitely be 'washing my hair' that night if Jack ever softly, gently sidled up to me for a date.
Didn't she mention wanting or thinking about pregnancy at some point? I wonder if shes trying for another child?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't think she is back with SB's dad, I think it's more likely to be a random she met at her AA meeting, I do think that the person is male. She probably only met them a couple of weeks ago.

At least they will be getting cake on their birthday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
OK I am risking people here falling out with me for some of these but bear with me:

There is nothing wrong with being or voting for a Conservative, this is exactly how a democratic society should work, you can have differing opinions to others and have discourse, especially with the intention to meeting somewhere in the middle.

Attacking someone by ridiculing their physical appearance (coat rack for a tall skinny man)
Or skin colour ('gammon' for an angry white man) ..... is not acceptable unless you can take it yourself in my individual opinion you are a short ass, airbrush every photo, gummy mouthed tw@ (not nice is it?)

The leader of one of the worlds super powers did not dodge you for an interview, he is ~literally~ Busy trying to avoid WW3. Oh And the interview slot either never existed or someone in admin forgot to cancel it.

Relationship hopping is not good for your children's mental health (even if the current OH is SBs dad as speculates, actually especially so)

People are allowed to have options you don't agree with, even if ot is LBTQA+ related, I personally don't agree with trans women in female sports but that doesn't make me a bad person or a transphobe. Nuance is a thing.

I could go on but meh She infuriates me.

And apologies if this triggers any other frau xx
The thing I find infuriating is she calls people on here trolls for ridiculing her, yet two days in a row we saw her pick on a female author, ok said author has said something's that are not ok, but that is her opinion rightly or wrongly and due this she is paying the price by being pulled apart. Rather than giving solidarity to a fellow literary female in a though spot she threw her hammer in and got stuck in. I don't think that is excusable. You cannot cry bully and then use bullying tactics on others. The same goes for white upper and middle class men, easy target at the minute because yes they have been and can be shits, but she doesn't need to kick them while their down whilst crying she has her own harem of bullies.

She often tweets be kind and do better words she should take into consideration herself.

People in the media circus are not free from discussion good or bad, as people have a right to discuss the issues that are bing addressed, however when speaking from a place of ", influence" ( like she claims she is) she should avoid unnecessary hurtful language.

Boris and co are tossers the world knows it. She doesn't need to say it under a professional capacity but use her platform to address the issues with humility and facts. She seems unable to do this. It's always I'll researched followed by mudslinging.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My childhood nightmare fuel was The Witches (1990) and I've just re-traumatised myself imagining Jack's baldness as that scene where all the titular witches take their wigs off 😨 Come to think of it, she does have pupils that do weird things and we never see her in pointy shoes #witchtruther

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

View attachment 1148956

What is wrong with her?!

she only worked 70 hours a week back then?

slacker

• Haha
Reactions: 49
My childhood nightmare fuel was The Witches (1990) and I've just re-traumatised myself imagining Jack's baldness as that scene where all the titular witches take their wigs off 😨 Come to think of it, she does have pupils that do weird things and we never see her in pointy shoes #witchtruther
I think about this movie daily. Jack is the witch who tries to lure the boy down from the tree at the start. It's the eyes 👁 👄 👁 "she can't...hear...you"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
was thinking that the rug in the pyjamily ad on the apprentice looked familiar

View attachment 1148980

it's not the same one but remember the time jack stacked up all her unopened post

View attachment 1148985

on her £300 rug?

View attachment 1148986
People are going to look back on this era with their jaws on the floor. "One of the leitmotifs of early 21st Century capitalism was ignoring genuine social problems and building cults around "influencers" who role played as victim/activists. A famous image from the era depicts a stack of unopened bills on an expensive rug taken by Jack Monroe. It is believed that this image was intended as an invitation to make offerings to the influencer as a means of banishing poverty. Little information remains about her but it is understood that she lived entirely on money donated by her devoted army of squigs and advocated rinsing food under the tap prior to consumption."

Didn't she mention wanting or thinking about pregnancy at some point? I wonder if shes trying for another child?
Well if she was that keen, she should have gone to meet Boris.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
When I was on the dating scene you can bet your bum I'd extensively research anyone who I went beyond a first date with. Imagine googling her and finding Tattle and all the receipts 😱 You'd run a mile surely?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
is her spit blue though?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.