Jack Monroe #274 I’m Jack Monroe, Rise minions of my echo chamber; tell me how dedicated & awesome I am.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few weeks ago I was reading through the Covid threads here from the beginning. I know that sounds odd but they’re a genuinely fascinating bit of social history, especially the really early ones. Anyway, a few times while scrolling I accidentally liked a post, I’m sure there are Tattlers now wondering why their post from two years ago suddenly got a random thumbs up.
Looking back at every day stuff from 2020 really is fascinating! I was recently watching something I'd recorded back then, and during the ad break Chris Whitty (❤) appeared to remind us of the lockdown rules. It's bizarre how much has changed since then. I was never active in the covid threads but I might check them out later, thanks for the tip!

Anyway, back on topic. Am I late for the gathering? Sorry I'm running late, I accidentally wandered on to some MoD owned land but luckily the guard said I'm too much of a legend to be shot at.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
There's apparently a Russian anti American / it's all the boogeyman's fault saying that translates as "they tit in our hallways and unscrew the light bulbs."

It does make me think of jack, just needs to be appended with "then sold the lightbulbs" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 47
There's apparently a Russian anti American / it's all the boogeyman's fault saying that translates as "they tit in our hallways and unscrew the light bulbs."

It does make me think of jack, just needs to be appended with "then sold the lightbulbs" 😆
The wisdom of Iqbal. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh god two of my least favourite people to listen to together. Jack hasn’t got a clue, she lies like she breathes but cannot hold a candle to Boris’s abilities in falsehood and obfuscation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is this the aneurysm-inducing news? Because it sounds like a load of bagged tit to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
i'll be bringing a softy soft soft porridge-coloured blanket to the spite orangery for all of us who are too damn tired and just want a little dino nap

it's a bit small, being just one 10cm x 10cm square but i'm sure we can share 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is her self-imposed press moratorium (🙄) anything like her decision to take a break from TV?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.