Jack Monroe #273 She’s like David Brent’s crap sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments off again. Toot Toot!
She has a reply under her dish of 'thats incredible'.
For one split second I thought it said 'thats inedible'.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I have flown to America numerous times. Homeland security don’t comment, don’t do chit chat. Even with small children. She’s full of tit.

The whole ‘consultation’ on Grenfell/Westminster is the reason she should duck right off forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Breakfast We needed ? Reminding everyone you are a single parent again are you Jack ? Or is it for the lodger/housemate/ your mother in laws child ?

But thank duck Jack is here to forensically dissect the budget for everyone who has never been poor enough to have an opinion

3A364999-7A0E-4DFD-A071-CAB96134AFAF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I wouldn’t want her on my pub quiz team let alone in a life or death situation. She’s the type who on a team would pretend to have far more expertise than she actually does for clout, then when put in situation where because of her lies finds herself way out of her depth fakes some kind of illness or injury to get out of being caught, then leaving everyone else to pick up the slack.
Superhero syndrome.

She was a call handler. The photos of her in uniform are from Pride and an open day at the fire station. Apparently you could make a donation and dress up and use the hose. She never was a firefighter She just doesn't correct people when they say she was.
She claimed that she was part of the investigation team into Grenfell which not only a lie but really offensive. She said that she and 'the team' sat down and studied the blueprints for the tower.
She also said she was advising the Met during the Westminster Bridge and Lee Rigby attacks. I was at home on the day of the Westminster incident and watched the live footage. She was live tweeting saying that she was in consultation with the emergency services and that she was using her 'years of knowledge ' to say that they were doing everything wrong and shouldn't send emergency vehicles in.
She is ghastly.
bleeping hell. She is actively dangerous. Imagine the victims' relatives seeing her tweets.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I have flown to America numerous times. Homeland security don’t comment, don’t do chit chat. Even with small children. She’s full of tit.

The whole ‘consultation’ on Grenfell/Westminster is the reason she should duck right off forever.
They don't. Even when they seem to be 'chatting' they are gathering information. "What are you looking forward to doing here?" was one such question. Reader: they aren't asking to be nice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh no, not the bleeping stock cubes story again. Where is toothpaste man?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Breakfast We needed ? Reminding everyone you are a single parent again are you Jack ? Or is it for the lodger/housemate/ your mother in laws child ?

But thank duck Jack is here to forensically dissect the budget for everyone who has never been poor enough to have an opinion

View attachment 1144857
I don't understand economics properly, and I have had to use foodbanks and had to root around counting pennies. There are lots of us living below and on the breadline that don't understand.. thats kinda the trap of poverty and how the poor stay poor. But sure, Jack, you ate an Oxo cube xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 48

View attachment 1144857
How lucky to make a career out of one visit to a food bank. 😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jack inferred that tattle users wish her harm, death etc which is obviously not true. However when she has previously gone quiet/left twitter, it's only us who have noticed and been concerned, not her twitter fans. Lots of 'I hope she is ok' and ' I don't wish her any harm' commentsfrom us. Anyone who comes to tattle will see this, everything we say is on record too. The mods here are very proactive and on the very rare occasion that we have had any genuine trolls, they have been called out by us and banned by the mods. Twitter can be a genuinely dark place, there is some really sick stuff on there and seemingly no regulation. Tattle is the complete opposite, more balanced and well regulated. I know which I prefer.

Towards the end of the last thread someone asked why Jack had the disability symbol in her bio and someone replied that Jack identifies as disabled (sorry I can't remember the names). I think it was a good explanation, Jack does choose to identify (lie) about being disabled. It's incredibly galling when you or the disabled people you know/care for cannot choose to identify as disabled. They cannot pick and choose when to wear the label. Disability is 24/7 and Jack is quite a disgusting person for cosplaying.

Your's, an exhausted mum of two disabled children.

P.s epic grunk yesterday. Would love to see if JKR responds.
Well said. It’s really hard being disabled in every way non disabled people take for granted - attitudes, accessibility and so on.

it’s also massively expensive - career & pay limiting, travel, housing, everything down to clothing and hygiene products. Disabled people will be among those hit the very hardest by cost of living increases and already have to fight for everything in life.

In my view JM has no idea and the inclusion of the disabled icon in her Twitter is insulting. My daughter is mentally and physically disabled and It makes me sad to see people do this.

JM can say what she likes about JKR,That Man, DW, anyone really - no one will respond because she’s just an irrelevant ill informed, shallow mouth on a stick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
oh, praise beans! an ew slop and a promise of political commentary later, preferably with a bit of rish mate 🥺 thrown in. great stuff

oops! "an ew" was meant to be "a new", but it works so

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.