Jack Monroe #273 She’s like David Brent’s crap sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if she is so tired then, go for a nap. It will still be here when you wake up and perhaps someone with an actual game plan will get a look in.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have flown to America numerous times. Homeland security don’t comment, don’t do chit chat. Even with small children. She’s full of tit.

The whole ‘consultation’ on Grenfell/Westminster is the reason she should duck right off forever.
I once made the mistake of trying a smiling chit chat at JFK, the Homeland guy looked at me like I’d sworn at him, thought I was gonna be whisked away 😁 Ever since I’m straight faced, answer questions politely and outta there, they just ask where you going, purpose of visit, how long you staying etc, not the stuff Jack implies. You don’t do little chit chats with those people, as I nearly learnt to my cost 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Has she just learnt that the spring statement is today?

I would just have expected an anti poverty campaigner to be already on it, that’s all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone needs to take her phone and squeeze the screen so hard that it shatters, in much the same way it did when she was waiting for three minutes on her dad’s response to her text about being trans.
As my mum would say, you couldn’t put a red neck on her with a blow torch. How is she still coming back for more after yesterday?
and what’s that awful, horrible broken back, gunshot wounds, government ordering your beating analogy?
The Tories are awful, but this type of comparison is neither accurate or helpful. Sadly there are people, many of them, out there in the big wide world who experience beatings, assault, false imprisonment etc, at the will of their government or its officials.
Her tweet is very, very damaging.

ETA: am I the only one who rages when she says things like ‘I’m so damn tired of this’?
Nobody, absolutely nobody needs Jack’s take on the budget. Nobody is asking her to do this. If she’s so damn tired she should duck off and go to bed for the day and start again tomorrow.
She hasn't actually mention any real solutions though as she, it's all weird analogies about combs and broken back. I mean wtf, rather than use further scare tactics against the people who apparently" don't care" say look Rish mate, perhaps xyz needs to be looked into to sort this tit out.

Reactions: 30
A small treat from Jack's 2017 twitter. Here, she informs us that she was too poor to learn an instrument in school and preempts mysterious trolls who are fit to be tied at the thought of our smol pixie listening to Classic FM.

Screenshot 2022-03-23 11.17.58.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I love that she's updating everyone like it's a Faecbook status. So weird. "I'm just going to finish slopgibboning around my house like the spectre of my lost potential before I sit down with an inexplicable egg on some bread (NO TOASTER) and write a poorly-constructed article that doesn't say very much but that I think is full of zingers. That'll show em."
Please repeat this on page 45 "I'm just going to finish slopgibboning around my house like the spectre of my lost potential.".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I once made the mistake of trying a smiling chit chat at JFK, the Homeland guy looked at me like I’d sworn at him, thought I was gonna be whisked away 😁 Ever since I’m straight faced, answer questions politely and outta there, they just ask where you going, purpose of visit, how long you staying etc, not the stuff Jack implies. You don’t do little chit chats with those people, as I nearly learnt to my cost 😁
Christ JFK immigration is grim. grim, grim. I ended up worrying that the purpose of my visit was indeed to commit a crime against the United States and her government and I had forgotten. I once asked one of them where they'd recommend I eat and they barked back: "So you've made no plans of your own then?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
A small treat from Jack's 2017 twitter. Here, she informs us that she was too poor to learn an instrument in school and preempts mysterious trolls who are fit to be tied at the thought of our smol pixie listening to Classic FM.

View attachment 1144917
Classical music elitists listen to radio 3, I know a few and they wouldn’t be caught dead listening to classic FM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

View attachment 1144917
You most definitely were NOT that kid, Mx driven to ballet lessons in a navy landrover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
F9634FD6-4550-405E-A56C-4E7CFD6979E9.gif

Hold on to your hats lads, I think she might be preparing another viral Twitter thread. All she wants to do is hold this goddamn government to account. She angry as hell

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.